Chapter 7: Announcements

Lena's apartment:

"Ok well I just have one thing to say and that is thaaaaaat... Kara and I are dating. " Lena was so happy to finally tell her friends... her family that she was finally with the girl she loved.

"Wow you literally lasted 10 seconds. I knew you couldn't hold it in. Pay up. " Kara looked Lena in the eyes as she handed her the money.

"Well I just can't sit you in my lap and not tell them could I?" Lena had the biggest smile as she pulled her girlfriend down and started to tickle her.

Lena and Kara were sitting on the couch with Kara's dog Krypto. Alex was sitting on the floor with Sam between her legs leaning against the other couch. Ruby was just sitting in a chair with her phone.

They were all finally happy and just in time for christmas. As usual the Christmas party would be held at Kara's apartment and all of their friends would be coming and Kara was going to tell Eliza about her and Lena. She was so accepting of Alex she knew she would just be glad that she has someone who loves her.

--------------------------------------------

D.E.O:

"J'onn, Winn, Mike, Imra, Brainy, James, and Nia. Am I missing anyone or is that all the people we have coming?" Kara spent so much time planning these things it drove Alex crazy.

"Nope that's it. Mike and Imra are married and you have Lena. I have Sam and Ruby. James has his best friends. As does Winn and mom has us. J'onn has everyone there as do you. Now stop working so much and help me decide what to get Ruby." Alex was so stressed she really needed to get Ruby's gift and still has no idea what to do.

"I know just the thing. Just trust me I'll put in the order at work and pick it up tomorrow and give it to you to give to her ok? " Kara has been waiting for this for so long.

"Fine but it better be good. Like no obvious things that scream Kara. " Alex knew her sisters style and so did Ruby.

"Ok fine you don't have to be a jerk about it though. As long as it comes from you she will love it. "

"I hope so. Sam said she had the best present for me and I really can't wait to see what it is. All she will tell me is I will love it. "

--------------------------------------------

1 week later at Kara's apartment:

"Merry Christmas babe! " Kara rolled over to say good morning to her girlfriend only to find an empty bed. Suddenly Kara smelled bacon and walked to the kitchen to find her beautiful girlfriend cooking breakfast.

"Mmmmmm... Smells so good. " Kara's voice was husky with sleep and it sent chills down Lena's spine.

"Babe your not supposed to be awake yet just give me like 5 more minutes then it will be ready. "Kara went to grab a piece of bacon and Lena stood in front of her.

" Nothing gets between me and bacon. "She started to get close to Lena when she hears sirens.

" You have till I get back. Then breakfast won't be the only thing I will be eating. "Kara said with a big grin on her face. Lena playfully smacked her arm and laughed. She knew Kara wasn't thinking like that but she couldn't help it... her mind was in the gutter.

" Ok babe pot stickers pizza or sticky buns? "She knew the answer already.

" Ummmmm... is that even a question at this point. All! "She knew Lena long enough to know that she can eat all 3 and breakfast.

" Ok I will see you when you come back I love you. " Well shit. Nice one Lena. You really just said that huh?

Lena was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't realise that Kara walked over to her.

"I love you too. See you when I come back. " Kara kissed Lena on the head and left her with her thoughts.

--------------------------------------------

Later that day at CatCo:

"Kara why are you so happy? Did Supergirl finally find that guy who was targeting all the Valerians? " Kara was shook from her thoughts about this morning.

"No sorry just something really good happened this morning and I'm really exited. " Nia had become one of her closest friends and she knew Kara and Lena were together now. She also knew Kara was Supergirl.

"Oh really? Does it maybe have to do with... " She lent in and whispered, "your secret girlfriend? " She was messing with Kara but then she saw the way she turned bright red.

"Oh my god it does! Tell me tell me tell me! " She practically tackled the blonde.

"We sat and talked and we said 'I love you' and we talked and she thinks she is ready to go public. But she thinks after Christmas so we can tell Eliza together. " Kara was actually really nervous about telling her foster mom.

"Oh my god! Congrats Kara. I know you guys are going to be very happy together. And Eliza is going to love her. " She knew this for a fact because she had the ability to see the future in her dreams.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I just really needed to update it.