Chapter 9: Argo

D.E.O:

"Ok Cisco you know where you are taking us right? I just don't want to get sucked into the cold vacuum that is space. " Winn was a little worried.

"Yes Winn I know what I am doing now let's go before it gets to late. " Cisco opens a breach and Kara is the first to go through. She comes Beck seconds later.

"Ok guys it's safe you all can come through. But we still need to be careful ok? " Kara yells as she peaks through the breach.

All the heroes head through the breach and are shocked when they see that this 'meteor' is covered in trees and grass. Then Winn spots it.

"Hey guys what the hell is that thing and why does look like it is about to shoot me? " The group of heroes looked at what Winn was talking about.

"Kelex? What is he doing here? And how I thought I destroyed the last one. " Kara remembers back to when she destroyed Clark's kelex.

"Intruders! Intruders! Kelex spotted them this way! " Kara heard someone yell.

"Guys get ready for a fight someone is coming and from the sounds of it they want to attack us. " Everyone got ready for a fight.

"Her who are you and why are you attacking us? " A man yelled from a crowd.

"My name is Kara Zor-El. Daughter of Alura. This is my cousin-" Kara was cut off by a woman.

"Kara? Oh my god! I thought you were dead! " She is gripped into a tight hug by a woman who looked all to familiar.

"Aunt Alura? " Clark says.

"Wait Alura as in Kara's mom? Wow and I thought my family was complicated. " Everyone looked at Barry.

"Shut up Barry. Damn let Kara have a minute with her mom before you go and be annoying. " Cisco says.

"Both of you shut up and introduce yourselves to my mother! " Kara yells. The group all introduced themselves.

"Oh my god Cisco open a breach and bring Alex, Lena, Lois, and well everyone they all need to meet my mom! " Kara says excitedly.

Cisco opened a breach and seconds later was back with everyone from the Christmas party.

"Ok introduce me to your friends Kara. " Alura says.

"Ok so this is my foster mom Eliza. This Alex my sister. This is Lena my girlfriend. This is Barry's wife Iris and their daughter Nora. Mon-el the former prince of Daxam and one of my best friends. Imra she is from Saturn and Mon-el's wife. Caitlin Snow one of my closest friends. Sarah Lance who helped save my life. Ava Sharpe Sarah's girlfriend. Sam Arias Alex's fiance and their daughter Ruby. My father figure J'onn and his girlfriend M'gann. Oliver and his wife Felicity. James and his girlfriend Lucy Lane. Lois Lane and Cal-El's fiance. And even though they introduced themselves Barry one of my best friends. Winn my actual best friend, behind Lena. Brainy Nia's boyfriend and a close friend. Man if only Jeremiah were here and not on a business trip we could introduce him to. "Kara had introduced everyone and at this point Lena was holding her hand to keep her grounded.

Lena was happy she had never seen Kara this happy. And with good reason, her mother was alive. Lena was happy for her of course but she was also scared. She was afraid of what finding her family would mean for their relationship. What if Kara leaves me? I'm not good, I'm certainly not good enough for her. What does her mom think? Does this changer her promise to never leave me? Will she want to stay here?

Lena just couldn't help the thoughts as they walked through the forest to an open city. She hadn't let go of Kara's hand and she felt the glares coming from people around her.

"Bab- I mean Kara, people are staring is it like a problem here for us to be together? I love you but if you don't want to show people here then we don't have to. " Lena looked down at their intertwined hands.

"Baby, look at me. I don't care what people here or on any planet in any universe thinks. Ok? I love you with all my heart and nothing will ever change that. I made you a promise remember. I would always be your friend and I will always protect you. That still stands no matter where we are or what we are. I love you and don't you forget it. She was squeezing Lena's hand now to show her she was not going to leave.

"I love you I hope you know that. " She kissed Kara on the cheek.

"How could I forget. " They continued to walk until they reached a very large house. Alura turned around.

"Ok I understand that some of you may want to share a room so go ahead but follow me so we can give you a tour." Alura looked Kara in the eyes.

"We? " Cal-El said. His question was soon answered as the door to the house was opened reveling his parents.

They hugged and celebrated and Kara introduced everyone again. And Lena once again was holding Kara's hand feeling out of place among the Kryptonians.

"Hey can I talk to you? " She whispered into Kara's ear.

"Ya sure come on. " She led her away.

"What's up baby? Is something wrong? I hope not I would be sad if we had to go home already. " Kara said.

"Well it's nothing I haven't had to deal with before but I am getting really weird vibes from your family. Like I know they love you but they look like they want to kill me." Lena was scared of what Kara might say.

"Ok well if any of them try anything I will protect you. I love you and if anything we can cut our visit short. Oh but I need to go home really quick. " Kara walks over to Cisco and he opens a breach for Kara.

"So can everyone on earth do that or is it just him? " Lena was started by Alura.

"Oh um no we all can't do that. Barry and Nora have super speed. Caitlin has the ability to freeze things. Cisco can open breaches, vibe, and a few other things. Eliza, Winn, Brainy, and Felicity, are super smart. Sarah, Ava, Alex, and Nia all are great in hand to hand combat. Oliver is great with a bow and arrow. Sam is a world killer but we were able to make the evil dormant. Ruby is a pretty normal kid but she has the best moms. And everyone here has saved Kara's life at least once. Even me. "Lena said proud.

Then Cisco and Kara came back through the breach.

" She had to get the damn dog. "Cisco says as everyone laughs.

" What I couldn't leave Krypto home alone. He will need food and I love him too much to leave him home alone. Plus he is Lena's cuddle buddy. "Kara sets him down and he immediately runs to Lena and she crouched down to pick him up.

" Wow my girlfriend and my dog love each other more then they love me. "Kara says sarcastically.

" Well when you act like that who wouldn't. "Lena said teasing her.

" Wow ok really? I remember a certain someone talking to ME for hours about how much you missed your girlfriend when she went out of town for 2 days for a business trip. "Alex says and Lena stuck he tounge out like a child.

Alura stood there in awe of her daughter and all she has. All of her friends, no, her family. She was even growing a liking to Lena.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter but I had to add some fluff here. Hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

-Alex