Cahpter 11: Earth

D.E.O:

So the group all have came through the breach and now it was time for Kara and Clark to teach them how to use and control their powers.

"No mom you and uncle Jor-el need to wear the glasses for now so you can learn how to control your x-ray vision! " Kara yells at her mom.

"Why? How long is this going to take because I want to see what is so great about this planet you are on. " Alura says.

"Mom believe me I will show you but if you don't learn to control your powers we can't leave. Trust me I know. I was 13 and I learned that the hard way. Trust me ok? " Kara put the glasses on her mom.

The hero continued to show her mom and uncle how to control their powers. Now after about an hour of lessons they all could finally control their powers.

"Ok so mom I'm going to take you to CatCo with me so you can see what it is I do everyday. Then hopefully we can have the chance to save someone together. Then you can really see why earth is so important to me. "Kara superspeeds to get dressed.

Kara and her mom make their way to CatCo and when they get there Kara sees her boss, Cat Grant. She decided it is best to introduce the three most powerful people in the city.

" Ok mom remember your fake name, so no one knows who you are is going to be, is Jordan Davis and you are my long lost cousin. No one here can know who you really are. Especially Ms.Grant." Kara leads her mother out of the elevator.

"Winn you remember who this is right? " Kara asked her friend.

"Your sister? " He asked jokingly.

"No my cousin. Alex is my sister you loser. " Kara playfully punched her best friends arm.

"Awe you know you love me. No matter what you say you can't escape the fact that no matter what you will still love me. " Winn said with a wide grin.

"Unfortunately. Now where the hell is Ms.Grant I need her to meet my cousin Jordan so she knows who is going to be tagging along. " Kara says.

"Oh she is in her office. But you should call your cousin she is in a mood. And he has his 'sway' with Ms.Grant." Winn looked in the direction of their bosses office.

Kara and Alura are on their way to Cat's office and Kara sees her in a mood. She decides it is best to call her cousin for some back-up.

"Clark Kent get over here now. Ms.Grant is in a mood again and I'm trying to introduce my mom. " Kara says when Clark picks up the phone.

"Ugh fine but you owe me big time cuz. I love you and I will see you now. " Cal says from the other side of the line. Within seconds he is next to Kara and Alura.

"Well that was fast. But that doesn't matter. Go work your magic with Cat. " Kara pushes Clark towards Cat's office.

"Ok give him a few minutes. Ok that's long enough. Let's go meet my boss. " Kara drags Alura to the office.

"Oh Clark? I had no idea you were here! When were you planning on telling me you were coming to visit? " Kara said as she pulls her cousin into a hug.

"Well actually I am here to ask Cat here if she wants to go out to lunch with me. So Cat, what do you say? Reporters lunch? " Clark says.

"Well ok. But first Kara introduce me to your friend." She says as she reaches out her hand for Alura to shake it.

"Ms.Grant this is my cousin Jordan. Jordan this is my boss Ms.Grant." Kara says.

"Nice to meet you Ms.Grant. I am just tagging along with Kara today. " Alura says.

"Wow Kara are all the women in your family beautiful? " Cat says.

"Ok go have lunch with Clark please. Bye! Have fun! No talking about Lois! " Kara yells after her boss.

"Well she sure knows how to flatter someone. And tell me again why I can't be introduced as your mother. " Alura says.

"Because according to my adoption papers my mother died in a fire when I was 13. Remember mom? " Kara said.

"Yes and I'm so sorry I couldn't find you before. It's just that when your pod got knocked off course I thought you were dead. " Alura said looking at the ground.

Kara was about to answer when she heard a beeping noise coming from the watch all her friends and family had. It was much like the one Clark gave James but not.

"Mom it's ok and all but we have to go like right now. Someone is in trouble and you get to finally see what being Supergirl is all about. " Kara said as she dragged her mother away. Lucky for them  Winn managed to make Alura a suit for when the time came.

Alura and Kara take off into the sky and track the sound to an old abandoned wherehouse and when they got inside what they encountered was beyond anything they ever expected.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Hahahaha cliffhanger! Sorry for the short chapter I just needed to update. Thank you for reading and stay awesome!
                   -Alex