Hizashi Yamada & Shota Aizawa

EraserMic

-They met in first year and slowly became friends; by third year, they discovered they had feelings for each other and began dating with a little push from Nemuri Kayama/Midnight.

-Over the years of dating/knowing each other, they both developed shared habits; such as the unexplainable urge to always wear man buns when off duty.

-Their favorite pass time together is cooking!

-Aizawa wears the track pants and Hizashi wears the top

{Here's some dirty ones ;)}

-Aizawa usually bottoms because he's too tired or lazy. But they do switch it up sometimes.

-Hizashi can give mind blowing blowjobs since he can vibrate his vocal cords.

-Aizawa quiet? Not in bed.

-When Aizawa climaxes his hair flows up; when Hizashi climaxes someone goes deaf(unless Aizawa stops his quirk in time)

-They don't usually do foreplay but when they do its usually Aizawa who proposes this.

Aizawa

-His mother is a cardiac surgeon, which explains his cold hearted attitude.(this is a joke don't fuss at me)

-The floating of his capture weapon and hair maybe linked to his mother's quirk; Organic levitation(the ability to lift organic material weighing less than 225g {½ lbs}, ie hair and maybe certain small organs)

-His father is a photographer and he gets most if his looks from him. You could even say they look like brothers!

-His quirk is a completely different variation to his father's, which is; Glare(The ability to halt one's movement under his glare/sight until he blinks)

-Aizawa's scarf has a few strands of his own hair sewn into it, making it able to levitate and manipulate.

-Aizawa began working at UA when he was about 23, only 6 years into being an underground pro hero.

-Growing up, Aizawa had an okay childhood. His parents divorced and he always thought it as his fault, which led him to develop a bad sleeping habit in the process(not yet insomnia). He became more mature for a 8 year old and stayed secluded for most of the time.

-He has a half sister with the same quirk as his mother. She's not all like him or their mother so you wouldn't really think they're related.

-Aizawa has developed a soft spot over his teaching years due to making such a powerful, unspoken connection with his students.

-He suffers from bipolar depression, insomnia, and PTSD due to the USJ attack and a earlier previous accident.

-He's actually just a whiny 5 year old in disguise. He often sulks around or refuses to go places outside of UA and hero work in a similar fashion as a child would.

-He binge eats junk food when he's bored, mainly small snack cakes.

-He owns approximately 20 plain black shirts, 10 plain sweat pants, 1 pink track bottoms, 3 pairs of loose fitting jeans, and a ridiculous cat themed snuggie that he often lays around in on his days off.

-He wears reading glasses at home even though he's supposed to wear them all the time(they have bifocals on them).

-Overuse of Erasure can not only cause dry eye but can also cause blindness if not careful.

-Because he's been around Hizashi so much when he's used his quirk, he has degenerative hearing loss, his inner eardrums are damaged.

-He has 2 cats; Katastrophe and Beans.

-He may not look it, but he does enjoy video games, mainly the vintage ones like Pacman and Space Invaders, and even Q*bert. But if it boils down to a more "modern" game, he'd say the entire Zelda series is his favorite; he likes to hit things with a sword.

-He's an exclusive gay disaster

Hizashi

-He comes from a long line of heroes. He is a 4th generation hero. However, he is an only child.

-He never wanted to be a hero, but instead, exclusively, a Dj/radio host. He only became a hero as it was the family tradition.

-He gets his love for music, height, and overall personality from his mother.

-His quirk is a variation of his mother's; Hum(Humming at a low, almost ringing, frequency can knock any target within a 10 ft radius out cold. And a deep, bellowing frequency can render any target's body paralyzed by severely damaging the ear drum within a 10 ft radius)

-Hizashi got his facial features and hair color from his father.

-He did not inherit any trait from his father's quirk: Soundbending(The ability to manipulate or trap any sound. He can mainly manipulate the target's vibrations and trap their voice into one room.)

-Hizashi is colorblind/has Enchroma. He wears his orange shades for outdoor and computer use, and his clear lense glasses for indoor use.

-He has degenerative hearing loss. Because he was born with his quirk, his ears actually adjusted as he grew. But because his quirk was out of control when he was younger, it did cause problems to his eardrums, he's currently on the road to hearing aids.

-He has a set volume to his voice when using his quirk. If he ever goes over 400 decibels, he can tear his vocal cords apart.

-He knows English fluently, knows a tad bit of German, French, and even Vietnamese. To help with learning those languages, he also dabbled in learning Latin.

-He likes to listen to foreign music, even when he doesn't know the language its in.

-He is a huge nerd! He watches a lot of SciFi and paranormal shows. He also likes action and adventure!

-He has quite a large collection of vintage vinyl records and wishes to even come into purchasing rage of a vintage jukebox to have as a decoration.

-His favorite music genre is jazz!

-He has a cockatoo he named Nanners due to the yellow crest on its head.

-His father wasn't a good father. He didn't exactly care for Hizashi's quirk because it wasn't his, so Hizashi's quirk was banned from the house. His father often hurt him and his mother so he didn't have a great childhood. However, it all ended when Hizashi accidentally came out and when he didn't go school the next day, also when his mother called the cops, using her remaining strength. He was later arrested on his way to UA(he was the biology teacher), being charged with domestic violence and child abuse. Hizashi never talks about him or his childhood.

-After the conviction of his father, Hizashi was a mess. Aizawa and his other friends all helped him through it and in no time he felt better.

-He's a pansexual disaster