Someone asked for ShinKami

Okay so I DO ship ShinKami(I'm a multi shipper and I'm pretty accepting to any ship that isn't unethical or obviously one sided) but I hardly ever read any ShinKami fics, honestly never really searched for them tho so yeah :d

Anyway tho, I'll try my best with the ShinKami HCs:

-They are literally just April and Andy from Parks and Recreation. That's it. That's their relationship. Go home everyone. Bye.

-Drax is them combined as a single human being, change my mind. I bet you can't.

-Denki is Tulio and Shinso is Miguel

-This is how I like to think their meeting really went; Shinso is Kim and Denki is Ron(also I couldn't find a shorter version so just skip to about 1:30 and watch till the end)

Kaminari Denki

-Here

-Also

-And

-He just wants to make his friends laugh and smile.

-He has very light freckles thats only visible in the direct sunlight.

-Has 12 binders full of pokemon cards.

-Has most certainly shuffled around the dorms in socks and wool clothing, chased Bakugou around, and almost fucking murdered him with electricity.

-Once sneezed in the shower and caused an electrical fire. Don't ask for details. He denies he ever did it.

-Also sneezed in the school pool. He is now officially banned from water. He now only hydrates with gatorade and monster energy drinks. Sometimes drinks juice.

-Once tried to eat wires like spaghetti.

-Bisexual baby boy

-

Shinso Hitoshi

-Wants to prove everyone wrong and become number 1.

-Once bested Aizawa at his own game by straight up faking he was really hurt. When Aizawa went to check on him he grabbed his arm and just fucking flipped him onto his back. He was laughing his ass off for five minutes straight.

-Is a meme lord.

-Tapes up memes to annoy his fathers.

-Dances to foreign music to disappoint Aizawa. Hizashi is always proud.

I honestly can't think of anymore Shinso HCs, I'm a failure lmao