Gravity Falls AU [NOTES]

Couldn't post all this on my profile so its going here and your welcome. Trying to flesh out the story/plot now.

Also sorry its all disorganized, I just copy and pasted shit from my discord convos. And some friends did help with this tho 50% credit goes to them as well!

Shigaraki is Blendin Blandin

The enthusiastic funeral directors is just two Twices. Its just this mad man with a cloning artifact but they're almost never in the same place at the same time so no realizes there's actually two of them. Dabi knows tho.

Those two fbi agents are just Twice again. Its just more clones that ran away from the original Twice

The day the town finds out there's random Twice clones all across the world is the day of the apocalypse

Mirio is Sheriff Blubs and Tamaki is Deputy Durland just with anxiety

Toga is Tats

NEMURI IS LAZY SUSAN

Mic is Toby

Shoto already lives in the town and Izuku is the one who is brought there for the summer. Lemmie fuckin indulge in the few Papazawa fics I've read where fucking Aizawa is Izuku's biological dad and fucking say he's forced to go see him and shit for an entire summer because Inko said so.

Toshinori is his new step dad and is also Aizawa's old college buddy too.

Shoto is just this clueless dumbass who, like all the other townsfolk, have no idea about the supernatural shit except Shoto just doesn't care about his surroundings at all. However he is conspiracy believer so he's like "Big foot is real and I'm convinced its my dad"

Then when he finds out about all the crazy shit and he's like "GNOMES!? THATS A GNOME!? SO MY BROTHER ISNT A FUCKING GNOME!? WTF!?"

He 100% belives that Aizawa is the fucking Rake now

Gideon is Bakugo. Jeanist is his dad and his broken mom is Miruko. Mitsuki and Masaru are just nonexistent.

Iida is Brenda and Uraraka is Candy

Monoma is Pacifica

Hatsume is McGunket

Dabi the role of the bad boy emo teen(Robbie) and Hawks as the shack employee(Wendy)

Kaminari is Soos. The handy man he fixes electrical errors. BUT HES ALWAYS GETTING ELECTROCUTED. THAT'S WHEN HE SHORT CIRCUITS

Buff Might is Dorito demon

Smoll Might is Ford

Aizawa is Stanley

The society of the blind eye(that's what its called I think don't correct me I'm too lazy Google it) is the LOV

Endeavor doesn't physically exist in this AU, he's only mentioned. Hes a disembodied voice like in fucking Charlie Brown and Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

Shoto: Today my dad just popped up in the kitchen out of no where and asked me where all the coffee went. At first I was going to tell him to fuck off but then I started freaking out because where the fuck did he come from!?