Chapter 2

Bri's P.O.V.

When I got to the bathroom, he wasn't there yet. So I sat on the steps, waiting for him. I just sat there thinking about what he wants to ask me. I like him... Maybe a lot. But I like Diggy too. After a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, when I looked to see who it was, I saw Diggy coming down the stairs. "Hey, you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm okay, just go to lunch please!" I said and he actually listened, but he was walking to the other stairs.

I didn't want Shaun to get mad, he's changed since Diggy came. The jealousy was pretty obvious. As I thought about that, I felt somebody bump into my back. "What did he want?" Shaun asked me as he sat on the step above mine, putting my body between his legs. "Just asking if I was okay." I answered him, before the moment of silence we had. "So-" we both started at the same time. and we laughed. "Sorry, you go first." He said but I told him he has to go first.

"So I was thinking about our relationship... And I was kind of hoping that in should ask you on a date..." He said to me, nervously. I giggled a little bit at how nervous he sounded. "What?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Nothing." I said smiling before adding on, "I think we should go on a date too." He smiled and stood up. "Movies, tomorrow, 6, I'll pick you up!" He said while helping me up. "Perfect!" I said as we began walking up the stairs to lunch. We walked into the lunch room, laughing kinda loud. As we got to our table, I sat down between Lexie and Diggy, since the only two seats left were between them either way.

Shaun's P.O.V.

He would make it so that I couldn't sit next to Bri at all. "What the hell?" I thought I said in my head. "What?" Lexie asked me, everyone at the table was looking at me like I was crazy... Shit I said that out loud. "Nothing!" I said as I took out my phone. I started texting Bri "Are they je-" which she probably noticed because she looked up from her phone as I was typing. Stupid stalker iPhones! I can't do anything with this stupid thing. I just deleted the message and looked at her. But was she trying to text me, is that how she saw I was typing? I tried not to think about it as I was eating lunch, but I kept looking at her.

"Lunch is usually way louder than this!" Lexie said to Diggy as Bri and I kept looking at each other. It was awkward but I was happy. I liked how Bri said yes to my date proposal. I felt like she was mine. But then something happened. I heard Bri laughing. "Nice dimples!" Diggy said to her and it took every part of me to not kill him.

Bri's P.O.V.

I laughed when he said that but I think it caught me off guard. I laughed a little then continued to eat my lunch.