Chapter 1: A new place to protect

Marc: Did you believe that? We control the entire hentai planet!

Tanya: Really? So that's mean...

Peter: We can do whatever we want!

Marc: What?

Peter: Yes Marc! We can teach those hentai a lesson!

Iris: I don't think we can do that! Because there's a lot of victims in this planet!

Lois: She's right Peter! We can't teach them a lesson like that!

Peter: But Lois...

Lois: NO BUT! We need to help them!

Marge: But how?

Stan: How about create a rescue center for the victims? And when the hentai bad guys will cry to miss them so much, they will stop!

Marc: Good idea!

Stan: Let just say! Hopefully no one will screw our plans off!

Meanwhile at the new dark palace...

???: So, they dare to take over our planet? Well I will stop those who did this! After they kill Yazaki and the other one's, they must pay for this! Asumo! Misty May! Come here!

Asumo: You call Reirouge?

Reirouge: I want to you to go in AnimeLand and start to invade this place for me!

Misty May: Really? I mean yeah! We could, but i'm afraid this place is protected by a protector of the universe!

Reirouge: Go find him and defeat him!

Asumo and Misty May: Yes master!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

The mayor of Springfield and Quahog just celebrating the opening of rescue center for the victims.

Mayor Quimby: This is the day that one of our friends decide to create this house for the victim who's being attacked by the hentai bad guys!

Mayor West: Yup! For now on, the victim will be stay with us!

Everyone: YEAH!

When the celebration is almost over, two mysterious guess show up.

???: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HOUSE?

???: We need to destroy it!

Mayor West: Oh my god! Hentai bad guys is coming this way!

Mayor Quimby: Where's the protector of the universe?

Iris: Who are you?

Bloom: Get away from them! It's Asumo and Misty May!

Asumo: Well, well, well! Look likes those fairies is not gone yet!

Bloom: Really? Do you really think your power is strong enough to defeat us!

Asumo: Since all of you destroy our life and being your slaves, It's time to get revenge who kill Yazaki!

Bloom: Well! I got some bad news for you!

Asumo: You will lose against me right?

Bloom: Me? No! But you will lose against him!

Asumo: Who?

When Asumo turn around, Marc give him a kick on his face.

Marc: I'm right HERE!

Asumo: WHAT THE... WHAT?

Marc: Do you want to be next to get thinned on your face?

Asumo: You win this time! But I will be back against you! Come Misty May! Let's get out of here!

Misty May: Don't even think about kicking our butts again! Because we will defeat you next time!

Asumo and Misty May escape.

Marc: What the hell is wrong with them? I though we can control the entire Hentai world!

Bloom: We didn't defeat them last time! So they probably here to get revenge on us!

Homer: This is so bad!

Peter: For now on, we need to be on our guard any time! Who know they will back for another attack!