Chapter 17: More break for Maina

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: Alright! Let see what we got here!

When she open the page...

Maina: WHAT? THEY GOT ARRESTED ALREADY? I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!

When she close the newspaper, she take a deep breath.

Maina: Alright! I let the delightful children from down the lane do the job! I'm taking a break already! And found the way to made the three elites students escape from this prison!

The delightful childrens: Yes Maina!

Maina: I want to you to go in this town and destroy this protector of the universe!

The delightful childrens: Would you prefer to us made the others escape the prisoners from the Superjail?

Maina: Good idea! If this prison will pay for take our workers out, save them before it's too late! Especially the three elites students! And don't get caught by this protector of the universe! I'm sending Reviana again so he will be distracted!

Reviana: Again? He will ignore me again!

Maina: JUST ATTACK HIM! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!

Reviana: Okay! But what if he come back with his friends?

Maina: What friends?

Reviana: FROM THE PLANET EARTH!

Maina: Oh really? You will send your creature against this protector of the universe!

Reviana: WHAT ABOUT THIS BASTARD? SHE DID NOTHING AT ALL! YOU COULD SEND HER AGAINST THIS PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE YOU KNOW!

Maina: Good point! Himegi-sensei! You are going to beat up this protector of the universe!

Himegi: Yes! I will!

Maina: And don't even think using your god damn summer snow against my planet! Understand?

Himegi: Yes!

Maina: Now go! And come back with a good news!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc: I'm glad those criminals is finally send to jail!

Homer: Let's see what is on the news!

Homer open the TV.

Ken Brooklyn: Good morning AnimeLand! Here's Ken Brooklyn with a shocking news! Today it's snowing again! And the other bad news, the three elites students and the criminals who been arrested last night, escaped from the Superjail! The suspect was found and escape as well with the criminals! They are five of them and stay in group, never separate! Stay tune for more infos!

Marc: Do you thinking what i'm thinking?

Jimmy: Yeah!

Marc: Looks like the snow won't stop falling!

Cleveland: It's look like Himegi-sensei did this again!

Numbuh 1: Not only that! Looks like the delightful childrens are behind all of this!

Marc: First of all, we need to stop this summer snow once and for all! Next, we are going to teach the delightful childrens a lesson!

Audrey: What about separate so we can take the delightful childrens and you can defeat Himegi-sensei easily!

Cleveland: Wait! Himegi-sensei is extremely strong! At this rate we can say goodbye to AnimeLand for good!

Marc: Cleveland is right! The delightful children can wait for a while! We are going to defeat Himegi-sensei! Saraline! Try to track her down!