Chapter 2: The day of school

Reirouge wasn't happy to hear the bad news.

Reirouge: WHAT?

Asumo: That guy was too strong against us!

Misty may: US? You try to defeat him!

Asumo: Well that all of your fault! You should help me to defeat that guy!

Reirouge: Misty may! If you are so lazy so much, why you didn't help him?

Misty may: I rather let this small idiot do the job and get defeated by this protector of the universe!

Asumo: What did you just say?

Reirouge: ENOUGH! Since we started in the bad way, we need someone can do the work for us!

Misty may: But how? I mean this protector of the universe destroy all of the hentais!

Reirouge: I just hire this guy so he will destroy this protector of the universe!

Asumo: Who?

Reirouge: Asahina Yuuki! Come here right now!

Yuuki: What do you command my master?

Reirouge: I want to your to go in AnimeLand and destroy this protector of the universe! After that, report back to us!

Yuuki: Only one condition!

Reirouge: Go on!

Yuuki: Once I destroy this protector of the universe, I want to attack those Loud kids for good!

Reirouge: Like Manabe and her friends!

Yuuki: Yes!

Reirouge: Now go and do what I said!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Skinner: Thank god your here to destroy this door!

Marc: Nothing to be worry about! Since Yazaki is finally dead and take over the hentai planet, we should take a break from them!

Stan: But what if the victim want to come here?

Marc: Then we have to find another place to put this portal!

Marc have an idea.

Marc: What if we put this portal right in the basement!

Peter: Not a good idea! Because we still have this thot in the basement!

Stan: What about in the attic?

Roger: That's my room!

Stan: DEAL WITH IT!

Marc: That's not a bad idea! And of course, Roger can keep an eyes on the hentais bad guys coming out from the portal!

Roger: Did I will get paid for this?

Stan: NO!

Marc: Yes!