Chapter 16: The infiltration

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: So! Did you defeat this protector of the universe yet?

Ginko: I could, but those Kids next door found us easily!

Akemi: I don't know how did they know about that!

Etsuko: We try to defeat them and find the protector of the universe, but suddenly, two guys stop us and help the kids next door! The one fart on Akemi face and the second one make me stop my move! So this is so wrong now! I really don't know where those people came from!

Maina: GOD DAMN IT!

Mr. Kawada: Calm down! I got the right thing to do the job! You probably know this protector of the universe got a girlfriend! So what if we capture her instead of the others?

Maina: That will be a good idea! Ginko! Bring your friends and get the girlfriend of this protector of the universe and bring her to your boss!

Ginko: With pleasure! Come on girls! We are going to teach this jerk a lesson!

Meanwhile and AnimeLand... Saraline already found the residence of Mikizou Morita with the computer of the Wayne. She call Marc immediately.

Saraline: Marc! I think I found the residence of Mikizou Morita!

Marc: Good! Where?

Saraline: Down the hill!

Marc: Thank you!

When Marc is done talking, he turn right front of his friends.

Marc: Alright! Everyone! I have an idea! I just put a mini microphone in Ginko pocket! So she will capture Tanya for some reason! But I have an idea!

Audrey: What is it?

Marc: Lori will use her van to protect Tanya inside! While Lori will drive and play a game of cat and mouse! I know this is dangerous, but thankfully I just tell the police about this plan so there's nothing to be worry about that!

Lori: What? Using the van to play the game of cat and mouse? No way!

Marc: You know, if you do that for all of us, you will get a ticket for free phone!

Lori: Working on that!

Marc: And beside, the sector V will help you to shoot at Ginko van! When you pass through the police station, make sure they follow Ginko van until you reach the residence of Mikizou Morita! The cops will follow you as well!

Numbuh 1: Working on that!

Marc: While Me, Audrey, Jimmy and William will go there and infiltrate this residence! The rest of us, hide in the basement and keep the door lock!

Homer: Don't worry! We will hold the door knob so we won't let them in easily!

Marc: Good! Now now everyone! In your position right now!

Lori: Me and the sector V will protect Tanya from Ginko and her friends!

Lori prepare her van and the sector V prepare their weapon to follow the plan. While Marc and his team going in the Mikizou Morita residence, The van of Ginko is approaching right front of Marc's house.

Marc: Right into my trap!

When Ginko is going out of her van...

Ginko: Open the door!

Akemi: Wait! This house is might be a trap!

Ginko: For real?

Akemi: Remember we did get attacked by those pesky kids next door! Let's just see if they are in the house!