Chapter 18: She is done

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: So, Did Himegi-sensei did her job?

The delightful childrens: Well we trying, but this pesky protector of the universe paint our robot! So yeah!

Maina: ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! I'M DONE! We can't defeat him? Then i'm done! I use everything, then my plans is destroyed for good! I give up that's it! You can go and deal with your enemies already!

???: I wouldn't say that if I was you!

Maina: WHO SAY THAT?

???: My name isn't important! You want this imperfect guy get destroyed?

Maina: NOTHING IS GOING TO GET RID OF HIM!

???: If you have even a perfect plans, this will be easy!

Maina realize dealing with the protector of the universe was really useless. That she decide to take a break from invading AnimeLand.

Maina: You know what? I'm taking a break!

???: You can't be serious! I can't risk imperfection!

Maina: LOOK! I'M TAKING A BREAK! SO DON'T YOU DARE TO BOTHER WITH YOU PERFECTION! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

???: If you want to change my mind, please call me!

The unknown guess vanished.

Maina: What the hell is wrong with her?

But then someone is knocking at the door.

Maina: What now?

???: By the way, I just let those workers of your get out of Superjail for you!

Maina: I DON'T CARE! I TAKING A BREAK AND THAT'S FINAL! NOW GET LOST BEFORE I KICK OUT IN YOUR BUTTS!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc: I'm glad one of Maina's workers didn't show up for today!

Marc open the TV.

Tom: Good evening! I'm Tom Tucker! We got a message from Maina herself!

Hello citizen of AnimeLand! I'm done! I'm so done with my invasion, i'm so done with my workers right now, and I'm so done dealing with the protector of the universe! Goodbye for good!

Tom: Wow! That was a great news! Let's hope she won't do this again! our other story, one of us will be send to the dimensional AnimeLand very soon! Because a girl name Alexandra Millier was apparently escape from the Ultrajail! Talking about this, another girl call Portia the daughter of the principal of her school planing to force Maina to destroy AnimeLand! Unfortunately, she fail! Guess Portia wasn't ready to take over our universe right now! Stay tunes for more infos!

Marc: Okay! First of all, how they can know what Maina is done invading this place?

Someone is knocking at the door.

Marc: Yes! I'm coming!

Marc open the door.

Marc: Who are you?

???: Sorry to interrupt your TV session, but I would like to talk to a certain guy call Jimmy!

Marc: Okay! First of all, who are you? And what do you want with Jimmy?

Echo: Sorry! We forgot to introduce our self! My name is Echo! This is Derby, this is Slab and this is Ivy! We just want to give this message to Jimmy!

Marc: Oh! If you search Jimmy, he's at work! So he can't really talk now!

Derby: You don't understand! The dimension of AnimeLand is in danger! Mr. Young want to see him!

Marc: I said! If you search for Jimmy, he's at work! Why do you really need to see him right now?

???: I could say the same question!

Marc: Who are you?

Adam: My name is Adam Young! A scientific who teach science!

Marc: Okay! So why are you here?

Adam: Have you watch the news? A girl call Alexandra Millier try to destroy the dimensional AnimeLand right now! And another girl name Portia also try to destroy this AnimeLand you been protected!

Marc: So you try to find Jimmy for that?

Adam: Yes!

Marc: Stay here! I 'll try to call him!

Marc try to call Jimmy, but no answer.

Marc: I can't call him! I told them he's at work! I will call him on his cellphone!

Marc try to call him. The phone is answer.

Marc: You! Jimmy? Can you come back to my house? There's someone want to talk to you!

Jimmy: I can't! Can you see i'm working?

Marc: Euh... This because it's a emergency right now!

Jimmy: Really?

Marc: Yes!

Jimmy: Okay! I'm coming right away!

Marc close the phone.

Marc: He will be there in a minutes!