Chapter 13: A werewolf toon

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: So! You are the news recruit here right?

The Delightful Children: Yes! We just about to destroy our enemies! Until a pesky blue puffball came of nowhere and destroy our giant robot!

Maina: Pathetic! Do you think a giant robot can destroy him?

The Delightful Children: Yeah!

Maina: Since you are really good creating giant robots, I will hire you! If you kill the protector of the universe!

The Delightful Children: Well we got just the right thing to destroy this little blue puffball!

The Delightful Children show the book of horror to Maina. When they about to read some words in the book, a weird creature came out of the book.

 When they about to read some words in the book, a weird creature came out of the book

The Delightful Children: Let us introduce the legendary werewolf toon!

Maina: Really? A sick werewolf toon will destroy the protector of the universe!

The Delightful Children: But wait! He can not only bite his victim! He can also copy the body of every single of cartoon character have power just like this blue puffball. Like the Kids Next Door, those fairies, etc!

Maina: That's the solution! Now tell to this creature to kill the protector of the universe!

The Delightful Children: But wait! We might need this werewolf toon to destroy the Kids Next Doors!

Maina: Who the heck was that? Another bunch of enemies? Who team up with the protector of the universe? GOD DAMN IT! This is definitely not good! 

The Delightful Children: That's why this werewolf we just summon will destroy our targets!

Maina: We don't have much time! Just bring this boxe to the protector of the universe house and let this creature do the work! The three elites students will bring the boxe there! Also, the three elites students will go check on this situation if is good or not!

Meanwhile at Marc's house...

Marc: Oh look! a boxe!

Tanya: What?

But then, the boxe is moving.

Jimmy: Look! That boxe just move!

Marc: I wander what is inside?

Jimmy: I don't know! What is inside of this boxe is dangerous or not!

When Jimmy open the box, the werewolf toon jump at Jimmy. But Jimmy was so fast that he use his spear against the creature.

Jimmy: Oh my god! That was so close!

But then The three elites students was watching from the bush.

Manabe: GOD DAMN IT! This other one is very fast!