Chapter 9: Sleepy Head invade AnimeLand part 1

The three elite students and the villains are planing to invade AnimeLand again.

Manabe: Can we release Mouryou right now?

Kobishima: Not now! We just find out that his eyes was washed by water!

Manabe: WHAT?

Kobishima: Someone throw a bucket full of water on his eyes!

When Manabe is about to give her new plan...

???: MANABE WAKANA YOU DUMB IDIOT!

Manabe: Oh crap! It's Himegi-sensei!

Himegi-sensei: You told me there's no cartoons and animes left in this planet! YOU LIED TO ME!

Manabe: I can explain! This because our plans was ruined by the protector of the universe!

Himegi-sensei: For now on, I WILL take over this place! Not you anymore! Understand?

Manabe: WHAT? But Himegi-sensei! You can't do that! I mean, you are incompetent!

Kobishima: Yeah! You will die easily by this protector of the universe!

Mukuchi: Think about that! You should let us do the work!

Himegi-sensei: I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! WE NEED THIS PLANET AND THAT'S FINAL! SO GET BACK TO WORK!

Manabe: Yes master!

Himegi-sensei: AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T WASTE OUR HENTAI WORKERS AGAINST THIS PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Manabe: We know one day, you will regret this!

Himegi-sensei: What did you say?

Manabe: Nothing!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc: How do you know those hentais?

Cleveland: Like I said! Himegi-sensei is the one who create the summer snow and the hentais characters! Before she does, the creator of the universe create two worlds! The hentais world for the victims and AnimeLand for the cartoons and animes who being popular or forget since they serie is over!

Peter: So why Himegi-sensei try to destroy our world?

Marc: I think we will find out soon!

When Homer open the TV...

Ken Brooklyn: Good evening AnimeLand! I'm Ken Brooklyn! There's a shocking new report!  A giant creature came from of nowhere try to destroy AnimeLand! We confirme that creature is not Mouryou! One of our citizen said it was a creature name Sleepy head! No one can stop this creature! But who will save us?

Marc: I got this!

When Marc press the button, a satellite came out and charge a laser right through Sleepy Head direction.

Iris: What is this?

Marc: This? This is my new satellite! He can possibly destroy any monster in two seconds! All I need to do is aim it and pull the trigger at the target!

Bloom: So this is why you dan't want to move from your house?

Marc: This because I need a break! So this is why I build this deadly satellite!

Lisa: Wait! What will happen to this monster?

Marc: Well I think he explode! So nothing will happen to the town!

Brian: Except the mess what Sleepy Head left!

Homer: Look!

Ken Brooklyn: Here's Ken Brooklyn with a good new! The monster what finally explode with his mess behind him!

Marc: See? Nothing will happen to us! As long we got this satellite, we will be fine!

But then...

Ken Brooklyn: There's a bad news! The mess that monster create is merge himself to revive!

Marc: Well... At least we try!

Peter: Let's get to our town and deal with this monster!