Chapter 15: The change

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: You WHAT?

Reviana: Well this is bad enough to me! They keep ignoring me!

Maina: You getting so close to destroy this protector of the universe!

Reviana: I know!

Maina: And also you smell so bad! Did somebody fart on you or what?

Reviana: About that! There's a fatso who dare to fart on me and a girl throw a fireball at me!

Maina: I bet the girl who throw a fireball was one of the fairies right?

Reviana: No! This girl was a human!

Maina: OH MY GOD!

Reviana: Look! If you want to defeat this guy so much, why don't you go and defeat him instead of me?

Maina: BECAUSE I ALREADY DIE BECAUSE OF HIM THANKS TO MY ULTIMATE ATTACK! I will give you a second chance next time! Now take a rest! I got Ginko will do the job for me anyway! Ginko! Get over here!

Ginko: You call?

Maina: I want to you to get rid of the protector of the universe once and for all!

Ginko: Okay! But I don't want to go there alone! I want Akemi and Etsuko come with me!

Maina: Good! And don't disappointed me like the others workers I just send before you!

Ginko: One more thing! If we saw those pesky kids next doors again and we got arrested by the cops, you are responsible! So you better think that plan is going to work!

Maina: GO NOW! AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS! Since the three elites students is finally sent to jail for no reason, It's up to me to do the job anyway!

Meanwhile at Marc's house...

Marc: HELLO EVERYONE!

Lois: There you are! We got a good news now!

Marc: What is it now?

Lois: Well one of the kids next door I guess want to name you as the captain of the kids next door!

Marc: For real?

Numbuh 1: Yes sir! It's real!

Marc: Interesting! I'm the boss of the royers squad, a protector of the universe and now the captain of the Kids next door!

Numbuh 1: I'm waiting for the new order sir!

Marc: Okay! But I don't have any mission yet!

Jimmy: You should! Because I already detect three new hentais is coming in this town!

Marc: Alright! Saraline! Scan those new hentais bad guys so we can know they name! 

Saraline: I'm working on it!

When Saraline scan the three new hentais...

Saraline: Got them! They name is Ginko, Akemi and Etsuko! And they worker for Mr. Kawada!

Marc: Interesting! Anything else?

Saline: Yes! They working for Mikizou Morita!

Marc: Good! We got the names now we got the location! Numbuh 1: Go there with your team and make sure they don't escape from you!

Numbuh 1: Yes sure! KIDS NEXT DOOR, BATTLE STATION!

When the sector V is going to hunt Ginko, Akemi and Etsuko, Marc have other ideas.