Chapter 4: Everyone hate her

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Manabe: Looks like this protector of the universe destroy Shin and Mayu already!

Kobishima: See! This is Reirouge faults! She shouldn't take place to this command!

Manabe: Well, look what I just did!

Kobishima: What it is?

Manabe: I revive Duke and Mezger from the death!

Kobishima: Look's like a great news for us!

Manabe: Yeah! Duke! Mezger! Come here my old friend!

Duke: What do you want master?

Manabe: Do you want to get revenge on this protector of the universe?

Mezger: YES! We want to get revenge on him!

Manabe: Here's my plan! You will kidnap the fairies and the princess once again! But this time, you will give this letter to the protector of the universe! So he will come here alone! Just like he did to Shin and Mayu!

Duke: That's the plan! I think this will be easy for us!

Mezger: We can finally defeat this idiotic protector of the universe for good!

Manabe: Now go! And don't come back until you capture the princess and the fairies! After that, you'll bring them here so they can finally see they hero being defeated!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc and his gang are watching the news on TV.

Ken: Good morning everyone! Here's Ken Brooklyn with a great news! Last day, our protector of the universe defeat two bad hentais coming from AnimeLand! Coming up next, two old hentais came back from the death! And looks like's their are not happy this time! And for complicate everything, they capture the fairies and the princess and leaving this message!

Dear protector of the universe...                                                                                                                                      We capture your friends so we can finally beat you up! If you want to save them, come at the dark palace! BUT ALONE! If your bring one of your single friends, those pesky fairies and princess will be us forever!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Manabe Wakana