Chapter 8: The truth about Maina

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Manabe: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE DEFEAT US AGAIN!

Kobishima: See? That guy got new powers! Like the last one he use!

Manabe: At least, those villains characters will be useful against this protector of the universe!

Kobishima: Yeah! We tell them what to do! Not like Reina Morimoto! We wouldn't do such things like fired them!

Mukuchi: She's right! We could use one of our hentais employ to do the job! But teaming them up with the villains! So this protector of the universe will not destroy it!

Manabe: Great idea! This is the solution! We must use them with our hentai employ against this protector of the universe!

Kobishima: I hope this protector won't use his power again!

Manabe: Release Mouryou!

Manabe: And the trix! Do not disappointed me this time! Or otherwise, you and your friends will be fired from this job!

Icy: Yes!

Stormy: We won't disappoint you!

Darcy: This time, this will be our day!

Icy: Come on! Let's teach this jerk who is the boss!

Manabe: Good! Now go teach this protector of the universe a lesson!

Kobishima: Manabe! Good news! Maina is revived again!

Manabe: Great! Now where she is?

Maina: I'm back! And this protector of the universe is dead when I defeat him!

Manabe: Calm down master! Just take a rest already! We will take care of this situation!

Maina: I HOPE!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc: Why the three elite students try to revive Maina?

Cleveland: Well I will tell you her story!

Iris: Then tell us!

Bloom: Yeah!

Cleveland: Maina is the one who can revive any hentais characters! But we did made her not revive yet!

Marc: So Maina is not revived yet? That's a great news!

Peter: Hang on! Cleveland how did you know about those hentais?

Cleveland: Because I was prisoner and separated from my family by her! And now I finally found you guys, we can teach her a lesson!

Marc: She's right on the ground right here!

Cleveland: Oh yeah I forgot the three elites students just left her here!

Marc: We should bring her in the torture room!

Stan: Great idea!

Iris: What? We can't do that! What if she escape?

Peter: Oh yeah! We forgot that thot in the basement!

Iris: That's why we should get rid of her!

When they about to throw Maina in the thinner, a summer snow is coming in this way.

Marc: What the hell? Snow? In the middle of summer?

Cleveland: NOOOOOOO! SHE IS BACK! WE NEED TO GO BACK INSIDE OF THIS HOUSE!

???: I don't I can let you do that!

Marc: Who said that?

Himegi-sensei: Pardon me if I didn't introduce myself!

Cleveland: I KNOW YOU ARE HIMEGI-SENSEI!

Marc: Oh my god!

Himegi-sensei: That's right! Guest who will create the chaos in this place? Me!

When Himegi finish to talk, she didn't realize that everyone is gone!

Himegi-sensei: Damn it! So close to kill those peoples! Maybe next time!

The snow summer is vanish. When Himegi-sensei is vanish...

Cleveland: That was so close!

Marc: Who is she?

Cleveland: Her name is Himegi-sensei! She is the one who create the hentais! But good think she really incompetent to make a perfect plan!