Luciano's Death Should Not Have Taken Thee! (Parody Song Fic)

Oh..how could they all die? Really a shame. 3, 2, 1 Oh!

 Luciano grinned down at the journal in his hands, before muttering, "Take us back, stupid book." To be honest? He just enjoyed Kuro and Lutz's pain.

"King!"

 Lutz called. Luciano had insisted they refered to him as their leader ever since they made the trip to the mansion. The Italian thought the name suited him better - after all, he should ALWAYS be King. It was just a fact!

"What now?"

 He responded, bored. He sat on a golden throne they had discovered in another room, and he groaned as the mochi-thing stuck in the wall squealed. He threw a knife at it without looking. The knife didn't hit the creature (which he was disappointed about) but it was enough to scare the thing and shut it up.

"Help!"

 Lutz shouted.

"Oh what do you want?"

 He sighed, resting his chin on his head.

"They!"

 Lutz said, referring to the monster-alien-ugly-slow-thing-that-was-trying-to-kill-them-all-for-a-reason-nobody-could-seem-to-figure-out-but-they-were-almost-99%-sure-that-they-hadn't-done-anything-wrong.

"Right.."

 Luciano mumbled. He didn't want to be reminded - he was perfectly fine, relaxing where he was, making Lutz and Kuro fight, gather him food, etc, etc...

"They took Kuro and won't give him back!"

 Lutz cried, obviously distressed.

"Hero should..."

 Luciano pondered, refering to Lutz.

"Not exist."

 Lutz finished his sentence for him. There was a silence, before Luciano's eyes widened.

"Hmm, got it!"

 Luciano said, sitting up straight.

"Eh?"

 Lutz mumbled, confused.

"No need to fear, you be the hero! Set up let down! Jimmying the lock and a brand new stock of any old item to get you going! Party on up and to get you pumped and fight!"

 Luciano said, telling him his plan.

"Oh tell me you're just kidding, right?"

 The last thing Lutz wanted was to be a 'hero'. 

"Fine, so, ever if you're in trouble talk to the peasants, okay? And with a smash go beat that boss down!"

 Luciano continued, hardly noticing Lutz's dislike towards his idea.

"Wait what now?"

 Lutz said, but he was almost cut off by Luciano's next proclaimation.

"Boast it and toast it and raise your all your glasses! Cuz they all know that I rule all the masses!"

 Luciano pointed to a glass of wine on the table. It wasn't much, and what was left of the bottle had been poured into the cup. Lutz took this as an invitation to take a drink - but nothing more than a sip, of course. 

"And I'll just be here doing everything for their sake! Thinking again, the bigger they are, the harder they're overthrown."