Chapter Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Kla, Tuesday got there faster then he thought. He was in the taxi on his way to school. He wasn't ready to see Prince or to even talk to him. Kla sent a message to Bun letting him know he would be at the school in a few minutes. He paid for the taxi and got out then headed across the street to the coffee shop. Kla went inside to find Bun, who was already there and had a drink for him. He smiled as he walked over and hugged him.

''Bunny, it's been to long'' he said in a teasing way.

Bun laughed and hugged him back ''Here, I got you a pink milk. I don't know why you wanted to meet here when you don't even drink coffee.'' he said as he sat down.

Kla took the drink and sat as well ''Cause it's near the school and not far from class.'' He took a drink and smiled.

Bun opened his bag and took out a note book and handed it to Kla ''Here are the notes I took. You didn't really miss much in a few days and exams aren't even close so you can relax.''

''Bunny, dude I love you'' Kla said as he took the note book ''I could just marry you.'' He blow a teasing kiss at him.

Bun laughed and shook his head ''Sorry love, but you're not my type'' he teased back.

''I'm not good looking enough for you'' he said laughing.

''Oh hun, you're sexy as hell'' Bun licked his lips and blew a kiss back at him.

Kla leans forward ''Then what about me is not your type'' he asked.

''You're not a Top'' Bun laughed and sat back in his chair picking up his cup and looking out the window ''Shit, we need to go'' he said standing pulling Kla to the other exit at the far end.

Kla followed as Bun pulled him then pushed him against the wall outside ''Dude, what is going on'' he said freaking out.

''Prince was making his way across the street. I think he saw you'' Bun peeked inside then grabbed Kla and ran.

Once they were across the street Bun turned to see Prince coming out of the shop looking at him. When he tried to cross he couldn't. Both Kla and Bun laughed at him. Bun flipped him off. They ran again and made their way to their classroom.

''I don't think he will stop'' Bun said leaning against the wall next to the door.

''Screw him, he should have thought about that before cheating.'' Kla said.

Kla's phone started to go off. He looked at it only to see a number he didn't know. He answered it confused.

''Hello?'' he said.

''Hey Kla, it's Ice'' the voice on the other side said.

''Oh Ice, is everything ok'' he asked.

''I was just wondering if you were coming back tonight or staying at your mothers'' Ice said.

''TELL HIM TO COME BACK. I MISS MY LITTLE PUPPY!'' Kla could tell that was Beer in the back ground.

''He is not your puppy, Beer'' Ice said ''Anyways, I just wanted to know so I know to make enough dinner or not.''

''Hey, if he is coming back, I want to join in for dinner'' Beer said.

Kla couldn't help but laugh at them ''Yes, I will be back tonight, but it maybe after eight before I get there but I will be there.''

''That's no problem, by the way is this my cell number so be sure to save it and message me when you get close by.'' He said.

''Alright, well it's time for class. I'll message you on my way there'' Kla hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.