Chapter Seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Kla stared at his phone while he sat in the back of the car with Prince. The message he had gotten back from Bun shocked him but he wasn't going to let it change his mind. He placed his hands in his lap and looked out the window. Prince looked over at Kla and sighed a bit. To him he looked as if he lost everything again.

''Kla'' he said softly.

Kla looked over at him ''I'm fine'' he smiled and looked back out the window. 

Prince could tell he wasn't fine. How could he be. Prince pulled his phone out and sent a message to Bun ''Kla is with me, he asked for us to give him a ride back home.'' 

''I hate to ask but please take care of him. Drop him off at Ice's place we will be there as soon as we can.'' Bun sent back. 

Prince sighed and looked at Kla again ''Did you have a fight with Ice'' he asked.

''No'' Kla said.

''Then what happened.'' 

Kla looked at him and sighed. He told Prince everything that happened two years ago. He also told him how he came to meet Ice again at the beach. Prince didn't know what to say to any of it. He shook his head and crossed his arms looking away from Kla.

''Maybe the two of you were meant to be together after all'' he said then looked back at Kla ''As much as I hate to say it, but I saw the way he looked at you. I can tell he likes you.''

''It doesn't matter if he doesn't remember'' Kla said looking out the window again. 

Just then Prince phone rings ''Hello'' he said.

''Have them pull over at the next rest stop'' Bun said.

''Yeah, ok'' he said and hung up ''Hey Ten pull over at the next rest stop I need the bathroom.''

''Yeah ok'' Ten said. 

They pulled in and Prince hopped out of the car ''Ten, Pan, both of you come with me'' he said. 

They both gave him a confused look and shrugged then got out. Kla didn't think anything about it and stayed in the car. Just then his door opened and he was dragged out the car then thrown over a shoulder. 

 Kla tried to wiggled free ''What is going on?'' When he looked up he saw Prince standing next to Bun and Beer. Bun waved at him and smiled. Beer shrugged and laughed.

''Dong give me your keys'' a voice said. 

Kla noticed the voice ''Ice, w--what are you doing, put me down now'' he said.

''What are you planning on doing'' Dong said laughing handing Ice the keys. 

Ice glared at him ''Taking care of the problem'' he said then carried Kla to the other side of the car.

 Kla looked up and saw Dong smiling and waving at him ''You two have fun'' he said. 

Ice shoved Kla into the passenger seat then buckled him in and shut the door. He walked over and got into the driver side then speed off. Kla looked at Ice the whole time he drove ''What is going on and where are we going'' he asked.

Ice didn't say a word or look at him the whole drive. He finally pulled into a drive way with a huge gate. Ice rolled down the window and pressed a few numbers in and the gate opened. Ice pulled all the way in then turned the car off and got out going around to Kla's side and opens the door and pulled him out.

 Ice took his hand and pulled him to follow only to have Kla pull back to stop ''What are you doing and where are we?''

''Either you walk or I will throw you over my shoulder again'' he said no even looking at him.