Chapter Thirteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''First of all I want you to feel free with calling me Uncle Lee or just Lee'' he said leaning back taking a cigarette out and lighting it. ''Also know that no one is mad at your for how you reacted yesterday, but since you now know it's time for you to know the whole truth.''

Kla looked up at him ''Is it ok just to call you Uncle'' he asked.

Lee looked at him and smiled ''Yes'' he replied.

''This drawing, was it my father's tattoo'' he said reaching out taking it off the table.

''It was'' Lee said taking a drag ''We both got ours at the same time after we became sworn brothers. We both designed them to almost look alike. Your father was so happy the day we got the tattoos.'' Lee looked over and pulled his phone out as soon as it went off then handed it to Kla ''I heard you designed this.''

Kla took the phone and saw the photo of his design ''I did'' he said smiling.

''You do understand the meaning of getting the tattoo don't you'' Lee said sitting up.

''I do'' Kla said looking at him.

Lee nodded ''Most kids that follow in their fathers into the group design their tattoo off their fathers. If you don't mind, I would like to see you design one from both Ice's and your fathers.''

Kla looked at him a bit confused ''But if I get the tattoo wouldn't that mean I would became part of the group?''

Lee stood up and walked to the window ''The day you were born was the moment you became part of the group anyways. You were also meant to be Dong's sworn brother as well'' he turned and looked at him as he sat on the window seal ''But your mother and father wanted to live a life away from all this, which I can understand.''

Kla looked at the tattoo again ''I would like to give it a try'' he said.

Hours later both Lee and Kla came walking into the living room where Ice and Dong were sitting. Kla and Lee were laughing. Ice turned around and stood looking at Kla. Kla walked over and hugged Ice tightly. Ice hugged him back running his hand throw his hair ''Is everything ok?''

''Yes'' Kla said looking up at him.

Ice nodded then looked to Lee who was standing there smiling. Lee turned to Dong ''Call the uncle that does everyone's tattoo..''

Dong smiled and crossed his arms ''I already have a few days, he will be here Tuesday evening. Kla can come after school and have it done.''

Lee walked over and ruffled Dong's hair ''Looking out for your brother in law already are we'' he said teasing.

Just then the housekeeper came by with Kla's mother walking in behind her ''Sir, Mistress May is here'' she said stepping aside.

Kla turns and looks at his mother. He let Ice go and walked over to her hanging his head. She looked at him and sighed then pulled him close and hugged him ''The next time you run away I will bend you over my knee like a child'' she said.

''I'm sorry mother'' he said hugging her back. 

She let him go and looked at Ice who bows his head to her. She walked over to all three of them and crossed her arms ''So, you plan to make my son one of you'' she asked first looking at Lee then to Ice and Dong.

''May, listen in truth it's his choice'' Lee said walking over to her smiling. ''If he wishes then who am I to tell him no.''

She looks at Ice ''And you, what are your plans?''