Chapter Five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride up there was long, Beer drove while Bun sat up front and was playing DJ with the radio. Kla laughed and rolled his eyes but spent most the time looking out the window and playing with his camera. He took photos of Bun and Beer in the front. He turned and spotted Ice leaning against the side sleeping. Kla smiled and moved just right snapping a photo of him. When he went to take another he noticed Ice had opened his eyes and was looking at him.

Kla laughed and moved over close to him showing him the photos ''This black and white one of you sleeping is really good'' he said.

Ice looked at it ''You are good'' he said then took the camera and pulled him close taking a photo of them together. ''But you need some of you as well.'' He handed him back the camera and smiled.

Kla stayed where he was and looked at the photo of him and Ice. He smiled at it. The only other person he had ever taken a photo with was Bun and Prince. He didn't care much for being in them as he did for taking them. Bun turned around and held his phone up to them ''Smile'' he said.

Ice wrapped an arm around Kla and smiled. Kla laughed and smiled as well holding a a peace sign. Bun took a photo of them then turned around and sent it to Kla ''Post that on your Instagram'' he said. He turned the phone to Beer who stuck out his tongue.

Kla looked at the photo on his phone and sighed. He wanted to post it but he didn't know if Ice would care. The next thing he knew Ice took his phone out of his hand. When Kla looked over he saw Ice had his phone in his hand as well. He looked over to see Ice added each other then he posted the photo and tagged himself in it.

Ice handed him his phone back ''Do what makes you happy, even if it's posting a photo.'' He ruffled his hair then turned and looked back out the window. He arm was still over Kla.

The rest of the way was spent with Beer yelling at Bun to stop playing with the radio and to stay in his seat. Kla had gotten tired and was leaning against Ice sleeping. Ice held him tightly so he didn't flop around. Bun had finally choose to take a nap as well. Beer looked in the mirror and saw Ice was now looking at Kla and pushing his hair from is face. Beer looked away and sighed softly to himself.

It had taken four hours for them to finally get to the camp site. Bun was the first to jump out the car. Kla slowly followed after him and smiled as he took a few snaps of Bun running around ''Look what we have here, a wild Bunny in his natural habitat'' Kla teased.

Ice got out and walked around the back to get things out. Just as he was pulling the tents out Beer showed up and stopped him ''When are you going to tell him then truth, Ice'' Beer said.

Ice looked up at him confused ''The hell are you talking about'' he asked.

''I saw the way you looked at him and even touched him in the car. You have feelings for Kla'' Beer said crossing his arms.

Ice looked away and pulled the tents out ignoring the shit Beer was saying ''Stop talking like that, it's not true. You know the reason I am the way I am with him'' he stopped and turned to Beer looking him dead in the eyes ''Stop trying to make this something it's not. We are only putting on an act for his crazy ex.'' Ice walked off in a huff.

Beer stood there shacking his head ''We will see'' he said to himself. He grabbed a few things from the car and took it over to their spot.

Bun and Kla helped set the tents up. Beer was getting the fire wood while Ice was working on getting things ready to cook later. Once they were all done Ice and Beer lead them to a spot where their was a waterfall. Kla started to take photos of Bun like crazy. Beer jumped in the photos as well. Bun hugged on him and even acted like he was kissing his cheek.