Chapter Six

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kla turned grabbing his stuff from the tent and walked off upset. Ice followed after him. When he finally caught up he grabbed a hold of Kla's hand and pulled him to stop ''Kla, please wait'' he said.

''I want to leave and go home'' Kla said not looking at him.

Ice let go of Kla ''Then I won't stop you'' he said and took a few steps back. ''Just don't be mad at Beer or Bunny.'' He turned away and walked off.

Kla stood there almost in tears. As he was making his way back to the car he ran into Prince who was alone. He saw Kla who walked right past him. Prince reached out and grabbed his hand pulling him to stop ''Hey what's wrong, fight with your new lover?''

Kla turned and looked at him tears falling from his eyes ''You would like that wouldn't you'' He ripped his arm away from Prince and punched him in the face knocking him to the ground ''All you care about is yourself. You only are happy when you get what you want not caring about other peoples feelings. Me and Ice are not dating but I do have feelings for him. Happy?''

Kla throw his bag at Prince then walked off into the woods. Prince sat there and looked down seeing the camera tied to the bag. He picked it up and looked through the photos. What he saw made him start to understand what Kla was talking about. He picked the bag up and walked over to Ice and them.

When Bun saw Prince he started to get upset ''What do you want'' he said.

''Kla dropped this'' he tossed the bag to Bun then walked over to Ice and handed the camera to him ''Maybe I wasn't what he needed after all. You should look through the photos.'' He smiled and left.

Ice turned the camera on and started to go through the photos. The first few were all of them from that day. Finally Ice got to a few photos that none of them had seen before. They were of Ice. Ice gripped the camera tightly and ran after Prince.

''Where did he go'' Ice said when he finally caught up to him.

''He ran into the forest, that way'' he said. ''Ice, make him happier then I did.''

Ice nodded and headed off the way Kla went. He searched and searched and wasn't able to find him. Finally, he found himself at the waterfall. When he looked he saw Kla standing there looking up at the moon.

''Kla'' he said softly.

Kla turned and looked at him ''Why is it always you that finds me when I'm lost or hurting'' he asked then turned back around and looked back up at the moon.

Ice watched him then grabbed the camera and held it up ''Kla'' he said. Once Kla turned and looked at him he took a photo on him.

''What was that for'' he asked.

Ice walked over to him and showed him the photo ''I thought it would make a nice photo.'' He handed the camera back to him then walked over to a huge rock and sat on it.

Kla held the camera tightly in his hands ''This was tied onto my bag that I threw at Prince. Why do you have it?'' he asked looked at him.

''After you ran off he brought the bag over to us and told us where you went'' he said watching the waterfall.

Kla looked down at the camera ''D-Did you look through it?''

''If you are talking about the photos you been taking of me in secret, then yes I saw them'' he turned looked at Kla ''From the looks of it you been doing it since the day we kissed.''

Kla started to blush. Feeling embarrassed he lifted the camera up as if he was going to throw it on the ground. Ice rushed over and grabbed his wrist to stop him ''What do you think you are doing?''