Chapter Ten

Notes:
May -  May is Kla's mother who raised Kla alone after Kla's father died. She is friends with Dong's father Lee.

Lion -  Lion is Kla's father that passed away when he was young due to a car accident. He worked under Lee's father wail in the Mafia. He was close to Lee.

Lee - Lee is Dong's father and Boss of the Mafia group that Dong, Ice and Beer are part of. Lee is also friends with Kla's mother and his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ice walked to Kla's room and stopped at the door. He folded the paper and placed it in his pocket then opened the room where he found Kla sleeping and hugging a pillow. Ice walked in and kicked his shoes off at the door then made his way over to the bed and sat down. He pushed a piece of hair out of Kla's face. Kla groaned in his sleep and softly called out Ice's name. He smiled and leans down kissing his head. Kla opened his eyes a bit looking up at Ice.

''Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I'll leave so just go back to sleep'' Ice said and got up.

Kla sat up and hugged Ice from behind tightly ''Stay, please.''

''Are you not mad at me'' he asked.

''I am but I would rather be mad at you and sleep next to you then be mad and not sleep next to you'' he laid his head against Ice's back. Kla looked up at him then let go and backed away and looked down. ''Or is it you are mad with me.''

Ice stood there and clinched his pocket tightly then turned and looked at Kla. He reached out with one hand and placed it on Kla's cheek rubbing his thumb over it softly. He sat on the bed and looked at him ''I'm not mad and I don't like fighting with you either.''

Kla looked up at him then wrapped his arms around his neck tightly. Ice pulled him close holding on to him. Kla leans back a bit ''I won't ever ask again about the tattoo'' he said then hugs him again.

Ice wanted to tell him it was ok but he didn't want to fight with him again ''For now let's drop it and sleep, it's getting late and we have to leave early in the morning.''

Kla nods and starts to move away from Ice only to have him pull him back into a deep kiss. Kla blushes and kisses him back clinging to him tightly. Ice breaks the kiss long enough to take Kla's shirt off and his own then pulls him back kissing him again. Kla moves to sit on his lap running his hands up through his hair. Ice held him tightly running his hand up and down his back.

He once again broke the kiss and looked at Kla ''We should stop, If we keep going at this rate I will end up breaking you'' he moves and lays them both down on their sides laying Kla's head on his chest as well.

Kla hugs Ice and smiles ''I don't mind if you break me'' he said laughing looking up at him.

''You may not but I'm sure your mother would though'' he said kissing him softly. ''Now sleep.'' Ice covered them with a blanket and laid his head on top of Kla's.

Kla leans against Ice and closes his eyes. He could hear the sound of Ice's heart beat. The sound was so soothing it helped Kla fall asleep fast. Ice laid there playing with Kla's hair as he slept. Soon Ice ended falling asleep as well.

The next morning, Kla woke up still in Ice's arm. He laid there a moment then slowly moved out of Ice's arms and picked up his phone looking at the time. When he unlocked the phone he saw a message from his mother telling them to pick a few things up before they arrived. He shook his head and laughed as he moved to get off the bed only to be stopped.