Chapter Fourteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bun was right, days had turned to weeks and weeks had turned into three months. Kla kept to himself and hardly talked to anyone. Both Bun and Pan sat in the living room talking. Kla happened to walk by and the both of them watched as he once again didn't say anything. Kla's mother finally had enough. She pulled her phone out and called Lee.

''Hello, May? What is wrong?'' he said the moment he answered.

''Lee, I understand you are needed there right now but the boys are missing Dong, Beer and Ice'' she said as she looked out the glass door at Kla who was sitting at near the pool. ''Lee, if this goes on I'm scared something may happen to Kla.''

''May, we are pulling in the drive right now'' he said laughing. ''In fact I was about to call and let you know.''

May blushed and laughed ''Well then never mind.'' She hung up and walked into the living room ''Boys, you are needed in the driveway right now'' she said trying to hide her smile.

Both Pan and Bun walked outside only to have Dong and Beer pick them up hugging them tightly. Lee got out of the car and stood by the door. Everyone turned and looked only to see Ice was the last to get out. May walked over once she noticed he was holding his left shoulder ''What happened?''

''We ended up in a shoot out'' Dong said setting Bun down ''Ice ended up taking a bullet for me.''

Ice looked at Dong ''It's not that big of a deal really.''

May walked over and helped Ice inside. As the walked down the hall into the living room Ice stopped and looked around ''He is out back by the pool'' May said.

''Young Master Kla has went to his room, ma'am'' the housekeeper said. ''He asked about dinner then went inside. He told me to also let you know that he was glade that no one remember what today was and wanted to be left alone.''

Everyone looked at each other then Bun pulled out his phone and looked at the date ''Shit, I knew I was forgetting something'' he said slapping his forehead then looked at Kla's mother ''It's his birthday.''

''That's right, how could I have forgotten'' she hung her head in shame.

Lee stepped forward ''It's fine, just work with the kitchen staff on what his favorite dishes are'' he said to May then turned to the boys ''If you want to get him a gift it's best to leave now and find one. As for Ice'' he turned and looked at him ''I'm sure you being here will mean more to him then anything you can get him.''

Ice nodded and picked up his bag making his way to the room. He stopped at the door and sighed. The last time they saw each other Kla was still upset and they didn't say goodbye properly. Ice knocked on the door.

''I want to be alone'' Kla said from the other side.

Ice opened the door slowly. The moment he did he saw Kla sitting at the double door looking into the garden. Kla had his back to him and he wasn't wearing a shirt. Ice could see the tattoo from the door and smiled. He made his way inside not saying a word. He placed his bag on the bed then walked over to him. Kla could see the shadow of someone behind him ''I said I wanted to be alone'' he said then took another drag from his cigarette.

Ice leans over him taking the cigarette away ''I see you picked up smoking while I was away'' he said as he took a drag himself.

Kla froze up at the sound of his voice. He quickly stood up and turned to face him only to have Ice wrap his right arm around his waist and pull him close kissing him deeply. Kla clung to him tightly kissing him back. The moment he hit Ice left shoulder, Ice took a step back wincing in pain. Kla watched as Ice grabbed his shoulder.