Chapter Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bun and Kla had class the next two days and Ice had asked Beer to give them a ride to and from school. Beer agreed only cause he got to spend time with Kla and it was a way to keep Prince away from Kla. Beer stayed in town in case they needed him. He walked them to class and back to the car. They saw Prince a couple of times but he left when he saw Beer who wrapped an arm around Kla.

The bell rang after class on Thursday, Beer was waiting outside the class room talking to a girl whom seemed to be flirting with him. Both Bun and Kla laughed as they watched.

''Every time he comes here there is a girl hitting on him'' Bun said.

''Do you think he goes both ways?'' Kla asked watching Beer push a piece of hair behind her ear then leans in and whispers.

The girl looked at Kla then took off running. Kla looked at Bun who shrugged. They walked over to Beer who was laughing ''What did you say to her'' Bun asked.

''She wanted me to go eat with her, plus she was trying way to hard'' he said then looked at Kla ''I told her that I didn't mess with girls that will flirt with just about anyone. I also told her that I have a little puppy I was waiting for.''

''Then why did she look at me'' Kla asked.

Beer shrugged and wrapped his arm around Kla's shoulders and headed down the hall.

Bun turned around and looked behind them. He saw the girl who was talking to Beer. She looked pissed off. She turned and walked away when she saw Bun looking at her.

''Another person to worry about'' he said shaking his head and sighing.

Kla turned and looked at him ''What?''

Bun looked at him then at Beer ''She was watching us as we were leaving.''

''It's a good thing you both don't have class till Monday'' Beer said.

Kla nodded and looked around. He noticed that Prince didn't even bother to show his face today. He started to get worried. He pulled away from Beer and started to walk next to Bun ''He hasn't shown today.''

Bun looked around as well ''You're right. This isn't like him. I checked and I know he has class today plus one of my friends in his class said he was there.'' Bun looped his arm with Kla's and held on tightly ''I have a bad feeling.''

''Me too. We should tell Beer'' he said.

''No, let's just wait'' Bun said.

They had finally made their way back to the parking lot where Beer parked his car. Kla pulled Bun to stop and nodded towards the car that sat right across from Beer's. It was Prince's car sitting there. Beer stopped when he noticed neither of them were getting in ''What is going on'' he said walking over to them and looking around.

Bun pointed to the car they were looking at ''That belongs to Prince'' he said.

Beer pushed the both of them to the car and opened the back door ''Don't look and just get in. I knew something was off when I didn't see him today.''

He shut the door and went to the driver side getting in. He slowly pulled out of the parking lot and pulled out his phone.

''Ice, you may want to close early'' he said.

''What are you talking about'' Ice said.

''Just get everyone out of the shop now and close up. We will be there in thirty'' Beer said then hung up.