Chapter Twelve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kla started to search through his things then finally finds what he was looking for. Just as he turned around to walk out Ice walks in upset ''I have to know, why would you reject it? Is it because we haven't been dating long enough'' he asked.

Kla stands there confused ''What are you talking about'' he said. ''I didn't reject you.''

Ice looked at him confused as well ''Then what was all that in there'' he asked.

Kla sighed and walked over to him ''I just wanted to make sure no matter what I choose nothing would happen to us.'' He  grabbed Ice's left hand and pushed something onto his finger. 

Ice tried to look to see what he did but Kla smiled and covered his hand with both of his ''I know once you see it then I'm going to be in trouble'' he said laughing then quickly walked out the room. He peeked back in ''If you don't understand then the answer is yes.''

Ice looked down at his hand only to find that Kla had slipped a ring on his finger. Ice looked back at Kla who took off again laughing. Ice smiled and walked out of the room ''Kla, come here'' he said as he walked into the living room.

Kla shook his head ''Nope'' he said as he stood on the the other side of the couch making sure to keep it between them ''The other day you talked about not wanting to break me.''

''And I remember you saying that you don't care if I break you'' he said as he walked over to Kla slowly ''Now come here.'' He stopped and pointed to the spot right in front of him.

Kla slowly walked over to him. The moment he was in arms reach Ice grabbed him and wraps both arms around his waist and kissed him deeply. Kla kisses him back wrapping his arms around his neck. Ice pushed Kla up against the wall gripping his hips tightly. He ran his hands up under Kla's hoodie. Finally, he took his hoodie off him and tossed it on the floor then pulls Kla close as he kisses his neck and chest. Kla bit his lip and closed his eyes as he ran his hands up and down Ice's back. 

Ice picks Kla up and carries him to the bedroom. He tossed him onto the bed and starts to make his way over to him stopping when his phone starts to ring. He sighs and hangs his head ''Damn it now what'' he walks over and grabs his phone then sits on the bed.

''Yeah, hello'' he said. Kla moves over and wraps his arms around Ice's neck and starts to kiss on him. ''Kla stop, I'm on the phone'' he whispered covering the mouth piece on the phone.

''Open the damn door'' Beer said from the other side of the phone.

''Shit, why are you here'' Ice asked reaching back and pulling Kla onto his lap.

''Stop playing with Kla and come open the door'' Beer said again.

''There is a key on top of the light use that and lock the door back'' Ice hung the phone up and tossed the phone onto the bed then wrapped his arms around Kla and pulls him close ''Looks like our fun will have to wait.'' He ran his hands up and down Kla's back softly.

Kla smiles then pushes Ice back onto the bed leaning over him ''So what if he or the others are here, I want you now'' he leans down licking Ice's neck softly then moves down to his chest.

Ice laughed softly running his hands down Kla's sides to the waist band of his pants and pushes them down ''So be it'' he said whispering in his ear then bites it softly. He places one hand on Kla's bare ass as his other hand runs up his back enjoying the fact Kla was the one taking the lead.

''Their aren't in the living room'' Beer said. ''I'll check the bedroom.''

Ice turns and looks at the open door ''Unless you want to see something that you shouldn't then don't come in here'' he shouted.