Wedding Day (Special Chapter)

After have been engaged for two years, the day both Kla and Ice have been waiting for has arrived. The wedding was being held in the main house, that belonged to Uncle Lee, in the garden. On one side of the house, Bun and Pan was laughing and helping Kla get ready.

''I can't believe it took two years for you to finally get married'' Bun said flopping down on the bed.

Pan sat next to him and smiled ''It was mostly Kla who was putting it off till he was out of school'' he said.

Kla buttoned up his shirt all the way up ''Ice wanted to get married a few months after my birthday two years ago, I just wasn't ready yet.'' He fussed with his tie then sighed and looked at them both holding it out ''Do either of you know how?''

Pan shook his head ''Nope, sorry dear.''

Bun stood and walked over to help ''Dong showed me a few times so that way I could help him get ready'' he said tying the tie ''I do find it harder to do on yourself then on others.''

Just then Kla's mother knocked and walked in ''Oh my, look how handsome you look'' she said walking over hugging Kla.

Kla smiled and hugged her back ''Thanks'' he said the stepped back to see her crying. He reached up and whipped her eyes ''Don't cry.''

''I just can't help it'' she said looking at him ''If your dad was here'' she stopped when the smile on Kla's face left.

''If he was here he might hate me for this'' he said softly.

''No dear, your father loved you very much and would want you to be happy no matter what'' she touched his cheek and smiled big at him ''If he was here he would tell you how happy he is for you and that he loves you very much.''

Kla smiled and nodded. Both Bun and Pan walked over and hugged him tightly. Just then Uncle Lee knocked and pushed in as well ''Well now, If it isn't my soon to be son in law'' he said laughing ''Well one of three that is'' he looked over at Pan and Bun who shook their heads. 

Uncle Lee walked over and held a box out for Kla ''This was something that was meant to be past down from father to son'' he said. He placed the box in Kla's hand and looked at him ''I know your father didn't what you to know about any of this but since you do he would want you to have it.''

Kla took the box and opened it. Inside was a couple of things. First was a pair of cuff links with the groups crest on it. Uncle Lee help him put them on ''They suit you well'' he said.

Next was a ring. On it had the groups name as well as the crest but on the inside both Kla's father's name and his own was engraved. He looked up at Uncle Lee confused. He took the ring from Kla and pointed to it ''When the ring is passed on to the next person their name is engraved in to. When you and Ice have kids, then you will pass this on to one of them and put their name in it as well.''

Kla started to blush at the thought of kids. Bun busted out laughing and wrapped an arm around Kla ''Uncle Lee you have to give them time, I mean they are just getting married.''

Pan nodded ''Maybe they want to have time to themselves before having kids'' he said rubbing Kla's stomach as a joke.

''You two are asking to get punched'' Kla said taking the ring from Uncle Lee ''Thank you for this.'' He placed the ring on his left middle finger.

''There is one more gift from me'' his mother said holding a small box out ''It belonged to your father. It was his wedding ring when we got married'' she place it in Kla's pocket and smiled big ''Give it to Ice. Your father would like that very much.''

Kla nodded and hugged her tightly ''Thank you'' he said.

''Ok, well the two of you finish helping Kla, me and May are going to see how the other are coming along'' he placed his hand on May's lower back and lead the way out closing the door behind him.