Chapter Nine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ice woke up first moving Kla over so he didn't fall off the couch. He walked outside and lit a cigarette looking up at the morning sky. The Sun was just rising and it was cloudy but at the same time it was pretty. Dong walked out and stood next to him ''Are you happy with your choice'' Dong said taking the pack of cigarettes from Ice's hand and takes one out.

Ice offered him the lighter then turned and looked back at the sleeping Kla ''I truly thought I would never see him again'' he said. ''I had thought about following you to China so many times, but now I glade I didn't.''

Dong turned and looked at him ''But are you happy? Is he everything you have truly wanted'' Dong placed a hand on Ice's shoulder. ''You are my friend, I want to know that you are happy.''

Ice looked at him and smiled ''As long as I have him, I will be'' he said then looked back at Kla.

Kla woke up and started to look around for Ice. He sat up and threw the blanket off him standing up. Ice walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist hugging him tightly. Kla looked back at him only to have Ice kiss him softly. Dong laughed and walked over picking Bun up then turned and looked at them ''I'm going to take him to the bedroom and let him sleep more'' he said.

Kla nodded and smiled ''He does like to sleep'' he teased and watched as they walked off.

Ice hugged Kla even tighter and started to kiss on his neck. Kla blushed and looked over at Beer and Pan who were still sleeping ''Ice stop, not here'' he said leaning his head back against his chest.

''Very well'' Ice whispered in his ear before biting it softly. He turned Kla around to face him then picked him up and carried him to the bedroom kissing him the whole way there ''Damn it Kla, I just can't get enough of you.''

Kla laughed and kissed him back deeply ''Isn't that a good thing'' he said as he reached back opening the door to their room. Just then his phone in his bag rings and stops. Ice sets him down. He walks over and takes it out then a look of fear run across his face ''Shit, I'm in trouble'' he said as he looked and turned to Ice.

Just then Bun runs in holding his phone out pointing and mouthing ''It's your mom.'' Kla takes the phone ''H--hello''

''WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN'' she yelled which could be heard by both Bun and Ice.

''Mom, look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out'' he said.

Ice walked over and took the phone then pushed both Bun and Kla out of the room. Kla looked at Bun who just shrugged ''Looks like you are going to have to take Ice home to meet your mom'' Dong said laughing as he stood against the wall next to the door.

''What do you mean'' Kla asked with a worried look on his face.

Just then Ice opened the door and tossed Bun's phone to him ''We have to go see your mom tomorrow'' he said crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame.

Kla looked at Ice then fell on the floor ''Shit, what did you tell her'' he asked.

''Nailed it'' Dong said then walked over and patted Ice's shoulders ''Meeting the in laws this early. Not planing anything yet are we?'' He gave Ice a smile then laughed as he walked away ''Bunny love, let's get something to eat while the married couple talks things out.''

Bun tried not to laugh and ran to catch up to Dong wrapping his arms around his waist. Kla was still looking at Ice who rubbed the back of his head looking back at him ''I told her the truth'' he said then headed back inside the room.