Hide your shit better

This one shot was suggested by my friend Lindsey. Enjoy my cringe!

Larry and Sal were hanging out in the the metal cave, what Larry called his room. Sal and Larry were thrusting their heads to and fro to Singular, playing on Larry's stereo. There were empty pizza boxes scattered across the faded green carpet, there were metal vinyls spread across the bed, and Larry's art supplies were neatly stacked in a corner with his sketchbooks and school journals. The only thing neat about that room. Sally fell back into the orange bean bag on the ground. He sighed contentedly and took off his prosthetic. He was quite comfortable taking it off around Larry. He had been doing it for a while now. He set it on the shelf housing the stereo and took a deep exhausted breath.

Larry stared at Sal's face. There was something so entrancing about those scars. The dips and ridges were somehow mesmerizing when paired with Sal's crystal blue eyes. Larry had had quite a bit of a crush on Sal for some time now, but he refused to expose himself on the subject. Only his mom knew about his feelings for the blue haired dwarf. He soon realized he was staring and quickly looked away. Sal noticed this but made nothing of it. Sal got bored and plundered through Larry's drawers.

"Damn Larry. You must jack off a lot! Vaseline, Lubraderm, lavender lotion??? " Sal said jokingly. Larry chuckled a bit before claiming his penis smelled like lavender and cherry blossom. Sal snickered and then continued plundering. He came upon a small journal that had his name on it. He was stunned momentarily but said nothing of it. He took note of where it was and closed the drawer and pretended he saw nothing. The chemically charismatic pair listened as the song transitioned to Void.

"WE... ARE....THE..... VOID!" Sal and Larry screeched in unison. Sal placed his toe on his heel to take off his blue converse before peeling off his socks. Larry's neck began to ache from head banging for an extended period of time and announced he was going to the corner station to get some benadryl. Sal took this as his opportunity and stayed behind.

When Larry closed the door and Sal was sure he was gone he went back into the drawer and pulled out the journal. It was a leather bound wide ruled tannish brown medium sized composition notebook. It had 'Sally Face' written on it in black sharpie. He flipped a few pages in and found a little doodle of a star with a detailed miniscule portrait of Sal's mask in the centre pentagon. All seemed ordinary so he flipped another few pages and found a sloppily written poem. It read thusly.

A golden hue reflects in your hair like the sun on a glimmering sea every time daylight touches your pigtails. Your eyes like pools of blue agave that I can't help but look into with that piercing feeling.

Sal went red reading these. He thought about Larry staring into his eyes as he pictured each image that be poem described with incredouse detail. The poem read on.

I yearn to feel those soft yet rugged lips against my own. I want to feel you in a deeper way. I want you to feel me and be just amazed and enamored with me as I you.

Sal couldn't help but have this strange feeling in he's chest, almost like someone was putting pressure on it. There were butterflies in his stomach and his face was heated. He got a beep on the walkie talkie saying Larry was on his way back down. He always found Larry attractive, but never acknowledged to himself that he had feelings for him. He hastily shoved the book beneath Larry's socks and sat on the bed awaiting his friends arrival.

I hope you enjoyed my bullshit. It ain't much but it's honest work. Feel free to leave opinions or suggestions in the comments! Thanks