Rain drops and thigh highs

This absolutely adorable prompt was suggested by Coexistent_Crisis. Thanks for your support as well as anybody else reading!

   It was 1:45 in the morning,  pouring rain outside.  Larry lie awake in his bed listening to the rainfall,  his long hair spread like fireworks across his pristine white pillow.  He grabbed the Sally Summoner (his name for the walkie talkie) off his night stand and paged Sal.  With less than a second of static Larry heard a beep and than Sally's soothing sleepy voice.

  "Hey man,  is it okay if I come over? I'm kinda bored." Larry inquiries.

  "Sure,  just don't wake up my dad.  He has some stuff on his mind." Larry walked to the elevator and than to Sal's door.  He cautiously creaked it open and tiptoed to the boy's door. Opening it,  he finds Sal laying down reading a book called Code Blue while wearing a pair of black women's jogging shorts, a My Chemical Romance t shirt,  and a pair of white cotton thigh high socks with a little pink kitten sewn into the fabric at the top of the left sock. Larry let out a soft smile and his cheeks tinted pink. 

  "Cute Stalkings baby blue..." He said with adoration in his voice. Larry couldn't see Sal smile in response,  but he knew he was smiling. Sal had replaced his pigtails with two very low pony tails for the night.  Larry decided he liked that on Sal.

  "Hey Sally,  follow me... " Sal gave a questioning nod and then obliged.  They snuck out of the apartment,  to the elevator to the fifth floor where they snuck out to the roof through a secret hatch in the hallway ceiling only they knew about.  Larry led Sal to the roof.

  "I love the sound of the thunder off in the distance...  I like feeling the rain hit my cheeks.  The air is so clear and refreshing.  The sound of the rain hitting the roof.... It's nice don't you agree?" Larry brooded. Sal simply sat in deep contemplation while listening to Larry.  Larry watched as the rain drops hit his mask and rolled off like soft calm tears.  He watched them pool in his hair and on the rims of his socks.  Those cute adorable socks....  Heh.

   I know this was a short one but I really like it.  It's so calm and sweet.  There isn't any sexual or romantic tension.  Just pure sweetness.  Thanks again for reading and special thank you to Coexistent_Crisis for the suggestion.  Nite guys & cya next time! <3