Considerate

This one was just an idea I had,  so this chapter might not turn out so great,  but bear with me,  and thanx for reading.

  It had been three months since Sal and Larry started dating.  Walking home from school,  the pair of teenagers met up with Ash and Todd at the corner store to buy chips and pocket candy.  They sat on the gas station slot machine stools and chatted.

  "No!  I think glitter ponies was terrible!" Ashley whined.

  "Stop being a normie Ash.  Glitter Ponies is fuckin delicious." Larry retorted. This debate went in for some time. The two brunettes spewed their rebuttals fuck and forth for at least ten minutes before Todd came to the conclusion that Glitter Ponies was indeed the best.  This earned a small applaud from Sal,  and the group dispersed.  Larry pocketed a few beers.  One in his armpit, one tucked between his thighs,  and two crammed into his pocket,  all concealed beneath his clothes.  Fucking.  Cold.  They were high alcohol content,  so he only grabbed the four.  Sal nodded and they paid for their Doritos and left.  They walked all the way to the back of Addison Apartments and lumbered into the warm cozy treehouse.

   Larry removed the beer from their individual hiding spots and tossed a few to sal before putting his away.  Sally cracked the first two cans and guzzler them down

  "CHUG!  CHUG!  CHUG!" Larry chanted as Sally downed the third can,  already buzzed.

  "No,  I'm Sal." Both chuckle.

Two hours pass

  Sally was on his knees begging Larry to use his  dude piston on him.

  "I know we've done it several times,  but you are way to drunk to give me proper consent man." Larry

  "Come oooon... Gimme the custurd launcher. Pleeeaaase!" Sally whined.

  "Sorry man. No pork sword today.  I have to be considerate."

That was bullshit 🐂💩.  That ending was a bit weak but hey I guess it's fine.  No pork sword.  Comment your suggestions.  I need coherent ideas to fill this book up. Thanx for reading even tho it was shet ;)