Say that shit one more time, I dare you.

Nockfell Academy of Career and Arts, a high school Todd, Ashy, Sal, and Larry recently transferred to, was not a friendly sort. The teachers were bitchy, most people paid their way in, so, the students were snobbish assholes. As the team of ghost nabbers approached their table, they could see a faint shadowy "glow" in the corner. Ashly turned to acknowledge it, tapping Sal on the shoulder.

   "What the fuck is that...?" Sal whispered.

   "No fucking clue. Todd?" Larry nudged his red haired comrade.

   "Hmm... Well that's quite odd.. It looks like a shadow, yet it's behaving like light. If it were a shadow it would most definitely be plastered against a flat surface, such as the wall or floor, but this darkness floats like a glowing aura." He analysed, "Well, I think we should go investigate, but we need to keep a low profile so no gear boy. That thing makes a lot of noise."

   The team gave one synchronized nod and approached the table near the corner. As they walked a familiar voice rang in their ears.

   "Well if it isn't little girl blue and her gang of fags!" They turned to see a semi tall darkskin boy with blonde hair and a few bruises.

   "Why the fuck are you here Travis?'  Ash inquired tauntingly.

   " I take a few Christian courses here dyke." Travis looked snidely at the small metalhead boy. "Not that you hellspawn would know anything about that. " He barked. Larry was visibly shaking, wanting so desperately to launch his fist across that posers face.

   "Slurp shit Travis, or you are gonna get totalled." Larry looked the boy in the eye. "Bugger off or you will regret it indefinitely."  Travis didn't seem phased until a set of white knuckles hit him in his good eye. "A matching pair! "  Larry cackled. "Don't talk to Sally Face like that."

Yeah I know it's short, I know I never write. Don't tell me I know lol.