Roll with the punches

Hey y'all. People, an actual fucking chapter. Wooooooowwwwwwwwww... Shocking.

       Larry sat alone in his room, preparing himself for the excellent day he had planned ahead of him. He dragged his red hoodie over his torso and walked into his kitchen. The bright LED light fixtures temporarily stunted his vision as he wearily walked toward the counter, having just ten minutes ago depleting his supply of Mary Jane. From the counter he grabs his anxiety medication and downed two pills in one swig of his black coffee.

     "Larry? Are you ready to go see Sally? He is waiting for you at the door. " Lisa said sweetly. Larry's heart dropped to his stomach. Larry had taken so many preventive measures to prevent anxiety, from wearing a special Cologne to keep a pleasant comforting smell, to a necklace to fiddle with, and the weed and medication. For today was the day he planned on confessing his true feelings to Sal Fisher. Larry turned to nod at his loving mother and walked towards the door to greet his friend.

     "Hey Larry face, you ready dude?" Sal said. Larry stood for a moment, taking in how his false eye shone in the light of the living room, the stroke of red paint on his mask from when they had been painting not too long ago, the bright blue hair he loved to stroke...

       "Larry... LARRY! You okay up there? You've been staring at me for like.. 7 seconds."

       Larry snapped from his daze, a crimson blush masking his face. He instinctively grabbed the bullet charm on his necklace, trying to calm his nerves.

      "Sorry bro, zoned out. Let's head out." And with that they waved goodbye to Lisa and exited the apartment from the back of Larry's room. The Nockfell Skating Rink and Arcade was about a block down the road. As they began to walk, Sal hummed the tune to Slayer's song Raining Blood, and the brown haired muse joined it, harshly whispering the lyrics in a sound that resembled screaming. As they approached the point of interest, they payed their dues and entered the slightly underperforming establishment. The walls were painted black with a less than opaque job, leaving the wood marks of the plywood boards visible. Some of the support beams for the ceiling seemed distressed. The games that filled the large room were less than perfect and the food served at the location was not exactly gourmet. Still, the two boys loved this place. The atmosphere was pleasant and the employees that ran the place were friendly with the pair of teens.

       They strapped on their skates and stumbled onto the rink, where the laminate floor was bumpy and blemished from the years of wear it had seen.

      "I need to use the bathroom. Would you care to join me?" Sal said, half turning to face Larry.

      "No, I think I'm alright," Larry said nervously, "Why don't you just go by yourself?"

      "Never mind, it can wait. Let's just skate for now... " Unbeknownst to Larry (but knownst to me, the narrator) Sal had a plan of his own today. As the day dragged on, Larry grew increasingly anxious, trying to find a way to make his confession before the day drew to a close.

       "Hey Larry, there is something cool in the bathroom. Why don't you come look." Larry agreed, seeing this as his opportunity. As the door to the run down restroom closed behind them, Larry hesitantly opened his mouth to speak.

      "Sal, I have som-" He was cut off by a thud. It was his back against the wall. Before he could process anything, Sally had him pinned to the mildewed wall by his hips. Sally looked up at Larry in a nervous inquiring manner. He looked down at the boy in shock, the situation having been nearly impossible to comprehend to his brain.

     "What.. Sal are you.. I?" The brunette shifted uncomfortably, his pants growing tighter around his crotch as he fumbled to get the words out of his mouth. The two boys were suddenly cut off by the opening of the bathroom door.

       "Sorry, I got a tip two boys went into the bathroom. Ya can't do that here. One at a time. Rules and regulations." An employee announced in an almost prepared speech like tone.

I hope you guys enjoyed. I finally made a real chapter. :D