double sided

"HI LARRY FACE! "  A small lavender haired ghost chimed as the tall metalhead entered the dilapidated bathroom.

   "Hello Megan" Larry said, pretending to tip a hat. He sat on the edge of the bathtub as Megan walked over to him. She reached out playfully at his schnozz.

    "Wow Sally is right!  You have such a big nose!!!"  Megan giggled.

   " Sal talks about my nose?" Larry chuckled lightheartedly, ruffling the girls hair.

   "Mhm! He talks about all sorts of things! Your hair, your eyes your mole, your skin, your clothes, how you smell!" She said innocently, not realising her mistake. Larry's brow furrowed.

   "So sal is talking shit about me to children? Kids dead."  He scowled as he got up to go give the blue haired boy a piece of his mind Megan tugged at his pants leg.

   "No!  He never says anything mean! It's all good things!" She interjected. She looked up at the angry teen, a smile on her face. He relaxed.

   "Well then that's oka-... That's actually a lot to talk about.. When does he say this?" Larry asked in an inquisitive yet befuddled manor.

   "All the time! Almost every time we are alone, he tells me not to tell you what he says, so I can't tell you anything!" She said ignorantly. She was just a kid after all, she had no clue.

   "Hey Lisa, can you make me some eggs, over medium? I'll mop for ya!" He said,  unbuckling his prosthetic.

   " You don't have to do anything I'd cook for you anyway Sal! Feel free to eat those cookies too." She gestured at a plate on the table littered with snicker doodles and chocolate chip cookies. Sal sat down  and began to feast as Lisa got out the pan and canola oil for Sally's eggs.

   Sally loved hanging down stairs, even when Larry wasn't home he enjoyed watching movies with his mom and helping her around the house. He pulled out his pig tails and his hair fell not too far past his shoulders. He smiled as Lisa cracked his eggs and began to daydream.

   "So where did you say Larry was again? "  He pressed.

   " Oh honey he's just in the attic. "

   Must be with Megan he thought. Larry had been spending a lil more time with the ghost lately.

   "So, how's the romantic life?"  She raised her brow.

   "Oh you know, single and unloved!" Sal smiled sweetly.

   "Oh I wouldn't say unloved. One of your little friends has a crush on you!"

   " Who ash?"

   " Nooo!" Lisa hummed.

   " But Todd has a boyfriend, he definitely does NOT like me. "

   Lisa turned and winked. It finally set in what Lisa was implying. Sal sat in silence taking in the information as blood rushed to his head and a white hot embarrassment flooded his cheeks neck and ears. Damn... Larry? Thank heaven!!!

Two uploads that I'm really proud of!!!!!!! I'm on a roll today!!!