this doesn't deserve a title

A chapter suggested by clockyyy69. As you guys know I'm going through some shit so this chapter is just going to be weird pockey smut.  No plot.  No substance.  Just.  Pockey. And. Dick. I'm ashamed. It was a prompt

   The bed rocks to and fro as the bed post slams harder against the wall with each forceful thrust. Sally drooled on the chocolate tip if his Japanese treat. Thin boxes of candy sticks lined the plush bedding.  Larry panted loudly as he repeatedly drove his length into Sal's chocolate covered cavernous entrance. The hard smacks could be heard throughout the small, thin walled apartment as Larry's hips collided with Sal's semi-plump reddening asscheeks. Larry bent downward and slid his tongue down Sal's spine before reaching across the comforter and grabbing a new stick of pockey, and gliding it across the trail if fresh saliva left in the smaller boy's back.  He thrusted harder, causing Sal to let a sly moan escape his scarred quivering lips. His moan was cut short by a comically large stick if pockey, around the size of a corn dog,  jammed between his teeth.
He released his jaw's grip and sucked on the chocolate and nugat obelisk.  The rhythmic pounding of Larry's hot beef injection caused Sal to loose his shot. Larry couldn't pet Sal come just yet,  so he pulled out and grabbed another large pockey log, shoving it in his lubricant hole before proceeding to fuck Sal even harder than before. Sal spat out the large candy and smothered his face into the pillow to muffle his moans, of which he had always been embarrassed. Saliva and pockey caked nearly every surface within 5 feet of the pair,  as they had been at it for hours. Finally,  a choked moan could be heard through Larry's hitched breath.

     I ...... Yeah.