Dog

Ok so this suggestion came from the legend themselfTorude.  They recommended I do something with the werewolf au.  Unfortunately I had no idea that was a thing,  so this could end up kinda shitty Bear with me now cause I'm pretty much just playing off of what I have. Ok???  Thanx.

    It was a calm December night.  The air was sweet,  and fragrant.  Larry sat on the roof.  It was his safe place on nights like these.  Alone.  Quiet. Completely secluded.  He sat on the ledge as he watched the moon peer behind the clouds,  his deformed  hairy features trembled as tears rolled down his muscular elongated face. His strange form was very thin and lanky.  He physically was nearly the same,  yet slightly more agile,  and heavily dog like appearance wise. He didn't want to be this way.  He stared off the ledge of the apartment roof,  looking at the grassy surface so far below him. The wind blew strong and chilled him to his core,  despite his heavy coat of thick,  twine like fur.  His tears fell into his hands,  trembling.  He didn't want to feel this way,  he didn't want to look this way...  He wanted to jump.  As he is standing on the ledge,  preparing for his fall,  he hears the door creak. 

  Sal had been having nightmares,  and went to the roof for fresh air and a clear mind.  He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Larry leaning over the ledge.  He called to him,  causing Larry to instinctively turn at Sal's becon.  As soon as Sally saw it... His best friends dog like features...  The sharp teeth...  Piercing eyes... Sickly posture....  He screamed in shock and horror,  quivering against the door.  It hit Larry that Sal was petrified of dogs.  Sal's breath hitched as a hand covered his mouth.  Larry had lunged forward and covered Sally's quivering lips.

   "Shh... Shhhh... It's me Larry... It's ok.  Don't be scared.. I'm not going to hurt you Sally Face... It's me Larry.... Shhh....." He coaxed,  whispering in a desperate panic,  "Please don't scream.  I'm going to take my hand away now... Don't scream..."
He took his hand away.

   "Y-Your a d... Dog..." Sal trembler as he cried in terror.

  "No Sally I'm not a dog....  I'm Larry.   I'm your best friend.  I might look different but it's still me.  Please don't cry!" Larry fretted,  pain audible in his voice.

  Sal trembled and sat up,  looking the beast claiming to be his best friend in his luminescent eyes.  Those shit brown eyes had a slight yellow tinge to their hue.  Larry couldn't bear seeing sal afraid of him.  It was a horrible feeling.  Sal fought Larry off guard by pulling him into a tight embrace.

   "Please don't leave me Larry... I saw you on the ledge.. Don't leave me Larry,  DON'T LEAVE ME!" Sal cried. 

   "I won't leave you Sally face." Larry promised,  running his large and deformed hands through Sal's soft blue hair,  "I won't leave you..."

That turned out way better than I expected.  I don't know if I did it right but it feels cool as shix.  I'm personally happy with the way this turned out and I hope it serves you well TorudeXD