E I G H T

"You moving in?" he ask.

"I am... do you live around here?" she ask.

"Yea so does Breenan. We live just around the corner"

"Oh, I'm sorry" she laughs covering her face.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I know it's weird living close to your colleagues and I truly tried to find a place away from the office" she says.

"No, you're fine. It's nice here" Trevor says and she smiles. Oh boy. I roll my eyes.

"Oh hey Trevor, Tori just texted you" I said. Trevor rolls his head over to me and I smile at him.

"Umm... Blake this is Camari... she's Breenan's little, annoying sister" Trevor says. I'm annoying but he just spent a good couple hours with me? I smile at him and look at her.

"Oh, hi" she says.

"Hi..." I said.

"So Blake do you need help moving your stuff in?" Trevor offers.

"Oh, I don't want to pull you away from your schedule"

"No, not busy at all" Trevor says grabbing a box from the car. Of course he's going to help her move in. I look at my phone then I realize it's rude of me to just sit there and not help. I get out the car and waited for them to come back down.

"Is this going?" I ask pointing to a bag.

"Yea" she smiles and I grab the bag and waited till they had more stuff and we carry it to her place.

"Oh wow" I said as we emerge into her apartment. "Breenan and Trevor's apartment looks nothing like this" I said.

"I went with a studio because it was just me. Very spacious" she said walking into the kitchen. I follow her and set the bag down on the counter. "You guys thirsty?" she says heading to the fridge. "I have beer, wine, lemonade and Pepsi"

"I'll take a lemonade" I said.

"I'll have a beer" Trevor says and Blake gets it for us.

"Thank you" I said opening the can. I continue to look around at her place ad it was so nice and modern.

"Where you guys coming from?" Blake ask as she opens a beer.

"The store, had to get Camari some groceries for her freshmen dorm" Trevor says leaning against the wall.

"Awh, well that's nice of you Trevor" Blake smiles at him.

"I try" he laughs and takes a swig of his beer. "Blake are you busy tomorrow?" he ask. Wait... what?

"Umm... just going to finalize some papers for you boys, why?"

"We're having a get-together tomorrow at the apartment. Celebrating Breenan's engagement"

"Oh wow, he's getting married!" she smiles.

"To his high school sweetheart, wild right?" I said and she looks at me.

"Honestly that's really cute. Good guys are hard to find nowadays"

"You're single?" I ask.

"I am. I have a really hard time trusting men"

"What happened?"

"Cam... mind your business" Trevor says.I would of said something back but he's right. Who am I to get personal?

"No, she's fine. Besides, I don't mind making new friends" she laughs sitting down at the bar. "I gained weight over the years with my boyfriend of four years thought I was disgusting and dumped me"