T H I R T Y

I was missing class today and honestly I didn't care. I was honestly exhausted. Too much has happened in these pass days. I had took a nap and by the time I woke up it was quiet in the dorm. I get up and went to use the bathroom. After, I went to Desi's room and opened the door to find her no where and her lights turned off. I grab my book-bag and went to sit down at the dining room table to work on some homework.

Around 10pm Desi still wasn't home and I was in the living room watching T.V. A few knocks came at my door and I knew he would be here sooner or later. I get up and went to answer the door and made eye contact with Trevor.

"Hey" I said to him and he stares at me.

"I thought I told you to call it off with him" Trevor says walking in and I look at him. I shut the door then cross my arms.

"I know"

"And..."

"I'm not"

"What?"

"I'm not going to call it off with Nico. Listen... for the first time in my life I'm truly experiencing dating and figuring out what I like. I want to explore my options you know?" I start and he stares at me. "Yes, I'm... really attracted to you, but I'm attracted to Nico, and even my professor and also this guy in my lecture hall. Basically... I want to play the field"

"You want to play the field?" Trevor says.

"Yea! Like... don't get me wrong I like you even after everything, but I don't think I even want a relationship right now, crazy right?" I laugh and he stares at me.

"You sounds like a fuckin guy right now" he says and I stare at him. "Do you hear yourself?"

"Okay... well whatever. We're both single Trevor, we can have fun with each other and also others, why not?" I ask and he stares at me then steps up to me.

"Because I don't want anyone else... I want you" he says and I stare at him.

"I don't know what to tell you" I said and he shakes his head.

"Nah, you said it all. Bye Camari" he says brushing pass me to the front door. He slams the door shut and I stand there. Was that him... calling it off with me officially? I stare at the door and went to turn off the T.V. and got into bed. I lay down and decided to turn off my phone.

Am I wrong? Why do I have to choose between two guys? Why aren't I allowed to have fun? Why do I have to pick and choose? For the first time I felt lonely. Desi is mad at me. Blake.... is just, ugh. Trevor doesn't want anything to do with me. Nico... I'm still trying to figure out. And Breenan just wants me to be his little sister forever.

The following morning, Desi was eating breakfast and pays no mind to me when I walk into the kitchen. I wanted to spark up a conversation with her but I didn't know what to say. Could I talk to her about Trevor and Nico? I ignore it and went to grab a granola bar and left for class. The only person that was texting me today was my mom and I felt like I wanted to tell her everything. I mean I didn't have anyone else to talk to.

When classes were done for the day, I was back at my dorm packing a bag to stay the night at Nico's. My phone starts to ring and I look over to see it was Blake. Oh boy.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey... Camari" she says.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Just getting off of work, you?" she says.

"About to go hang with Nico" I say hoping she gets the hint that I have plans and I do not want to hang out with her.