E I G H T E E N

"So what? I should text him?" I said. Desi, Aria and I decided to get lunch and they were busy on their phones.

"I say so" Desi says.

"I think you should call him" Aria says and we look at her. "Come on... it's more taking charge. Anyways, hit him with... you need to return his jacket"

"I don't want to return his jacket... it smells good" I said and we laugh. My phone starts ringing and I look down to see it's Breenan calling. If he's calling... can't be good. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, what's up?" he says and I was quiet. Why is he so calm? "Cam?"

"At lunch, you?"

"Yea the guys and I are heading to Pucks to grab some lunch before heading back into work. I have to go over Blake's tonight so we can review the software" he says and I laugh.

"I'm sorry, why are you telling me this? Why'd you call?" I said and he laughs.

"I'm going to pick you up after work. I'm going to make dinner and we can just chill for a minute"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Because we don't do that"

"Anymore..." he says and I don't respond. "We don't do this anymore so I'm bringing it back. What'd you like? Hamburger Helper? Spaghetti?"

"Doesn't matter" I laugh.

"Alright, well I'll see you soon"

"Okay, bye" I said and we get off the phone.

"Who was that?" Desi ask.

"Breenan... he's picking me up and making me dinner"

"Awh that's nice" she says.

"I guess" I laugh and finish my lunch. After I was done with my last class, I was back at the dorm. I change into my sweatpants and a t-shirt then pull my hair in a pony-tail. I went to Breenan's Instagram page and started looking through his pictures. Every other one was either him with Nia or with Trevor. I went to Trevor's page and started to scroll through the pictures, I smile at his goofy photos and he kept old photos of Tori up. Maybe they will get back together? But if they were really going to get back together why'd he kiss me? My phone dings and I look down to see Breenan texted me here. I grab my purse and left my dorm. Breenan's black truck was shiny as usual and his music was loud and even louder when I open the door.

"What's up?" Breenan says turning down the music. He was still wearing his business attire and I turn around to see groceries in the back.

"Good, you?"

"Tired" Breenan says pulling out of the dorms.

"This is so random, did mom or dad call you or something?" I laugh and he laughs.

"No, we just haven't had one on one time"

"And why now? Why this minute?"

"Camari... chill out" Breenan says and I roll my eyes. We listen to J.Cole on our way back to the apartment. I follow Breenan upstairs and it seemed empty when he opened the door. I walk in and went to sit down on the couch as Breenan headed to the kitchen.

"Where's Trevor?" I ask.

"He went right over to Blake's, when he gets back I'll head over" Breenan says and I play on my phone. I ended up turning the T.V on and Breenan went to change out his business wear. I was watching the show Insecure while Breenan was cooking in the kitchen. My mind started to race as to what Blake and Trevor were doing. I know she told me that she didn't like him, but it's not hard to fall for Trevor. "Dinner is served" Breenan says laying down a plate of hamburger helper and a biscuit.