T W E N T Y - F O U R

I watch Tori walk away and I laugh. She's joking right? Does she really think I'm scared of her? I pull out my phone to call Trevor and I leave the Union to head to my next class. Trevor answers but in a low tone.

"Hey Cam, I'm at work, you okay?" he says.

"You need to talk to your girl"

"Alright... I just asked her if she's okay" he says. I roll my eyes as I march across campus.

"I'm serious Trevor"

"I am too" he laughs. "What's wrong?"

"Tori just threatened me"

"What? Why would she threaten you?"

"Because she thinks I have something to do with you breaking up with her and her losing her job"

"Wait... she lost her job? How? What happened?"

"I don't know, I didn't have time to ask her as she said she will make my life a living hell. Yea right... I want to see her try... stupid ass bitch"

"Cami calm down" Trevor says.

"No, I'm not going to calm down. I'm pissed off!"

"And she wants you to be, that's why you need to calm down" he says again and I take a deep breath.

"Fine"

"I'll talk to her. I'll get it straightened out"

"Whatever..." I say hanging up on him. I sat in class agitated. I couldn't focus as usual and I wanted to leave and go back to my dorm. But Trevor was right, she wants me to get angry.

Later at night, I actually wanted to see Nico. I was trying to do my homework but for some strange reason, I wanted to tell him about my day and ask about his.

"Hey" someone says and I look over at Desi.

"What's up?" I said.

"You okay?"

"Girl... it's been a day" I laugh shaking my head.

"What happened?" she ask.

"It's nothing" I say looking back at my desk. "I might get kicked out of school" I add and Desi laughs.

"What?"

"Girl.... I'm going to fight Tori" I say and she laughs.

"What happened?"

"She's delusional that's what" I laugh and she joins me.

"Well I have wine and brownies... trying to watch a movie?"

"Yea" I say closing my book and follow her back to our living room. We sit there and watch Zathura before calling it a night.

The next day, I was proud of myself because I went to class and I actually was paying attention. I haven't heard anything from Trevor and I'm hoping he's truly handling it.

I only had two classes today and I retired back to my dorm. Nico hasn't messaged me at all today and all I could think is he's just super busy with work and school. I ignore it and I was caught up on my homework. I lay on my bed when I felt the CD case under my pillow. I pick it up and turn to the back. I look at the next song to see Sunflower by Post Malone. I play it on my phone and lean back on my bed. I start scrolling through social media when I come across a picture of Ronnie. Someone took a picture of him eating breakfast as he was laughing. I smile at the picture and double tap.

I go to his comments and wrote out:

Did you order chocolate milk?

I was hesitant at first but sent it. I continue to scroll through Instagram and I found myself nodding my head to the song. I think it even played again. I try to hum the song as I scroll through social media when it said Ronnie responded.