T W E N T Y

Once we were back at our dorm, I went to go shower first. I let the water hit my back and I honestly just laugh at what just happened. Was I even mad at Nico? Or was I mad at Trevor... once again not choosing me. I roll my eyes and turn off the water and went to get into bed.

The rest of the week was a breeze. I was so focused on Trevor, Nico and even Breenan that I wasn't branching out meeting people in my class. More people started to join Desi, Aria and I for lunch and some days, I would have lunch with people I met in my lecture halls. I was skipping my Friday morning classes as Blake came to get me. I was getting use to this skipping and I don't think it's a good idea.

Blake was off today and we sat at her house. She made us pasta for lunch and I sat at her kitchen table doing my homework. I was already done filling out my notebook and each chapter kept getting shorter and shorter to me as I realize this class I took too literal.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to talk about it but how can you possibly say that?" Blake says and I look at her. "High School Musical two was not better than High School Musical" she says and I couldn't help to laugh. "It's... the original"

"Okay but the second one had a better plot, and Zac Efron was actually singing in this one"

"He was singing in the first one"

"Barely... girl come on it was Drew Seely. I promise go back to listen to the music and you can tell now and will never not hear it" I said and we start laughing. "Ugh... I can't miss my 2pm class" I say putting my stuff away in my backpack.

"Ugh... I can never get you to myself for longer than four hours" she says and I laugh.

"I'm sorry"

"Like come on" she says putting her shoes on. "I see your brother and Trevor more than I see you, how wrong?" she laughs. I send her a fake smile and grab my jacket, leaving my notebook on the table for her to put back. The way back to the dorm, Blake listens to a Kehlani song and I lean my head back on the seat. This school stuff was getting hard. "I know you don't want to talk about it... but he said he likes you" Blake starts. I am now regretting what I told her. I don't respond and wait till we're on campus.

"Thank you for the ride" I say opening the door.

"Cami" Blake says grabbing my hand. "I like this... less with the guys and us hanging out more. I'll stop bringing it up"

"Blake... you're fine. Honestly... I'm just tired" I laugh and she smiles.

"Well... let me know when you want to hang out again" she says.

"Okay" I said and she continues to smile but doesn't let go of my hand. "Can I... have my hand back?"

"Right" she laughs letting go of my hand. I smile at her and close the door turning around. I start to walk away to my class and went to reclaim my seat next to a few people I started talking to. After class, I stop at Tim Hortons to pick me up a sweet tea and a donut. It was such a nice day and I was tired but didn't want to sit at my dorm. I went to find a table in the Union and sat there eating my donut and scrolling through social media.

I saw Desi post pictures of her and Aria doing everything and anything together. I saw Ronnie post pictures being involved in possibly every off campus activity there is. Breenan and Nia were posting pictures of one another. Blake was over Breenan's and Trevor's Instagram as well. Why am I the only one not posting on social media?

"Didn't grab me one?" someone says and I look up to see Nico. He was holding his book-bag and smiling at me.

"Grab you what?" I ask.

"A snack from Tim's"

"They didn't have any celery" I said and he laughs and shakes his head.

"Jokes..." he says and I look back down at my phone. "Here, can I take you somewhere?"