E L E V E N

"I ain't too mad about heading back into work either" Breenan says putting money down and standing up.

"He finally has some eye candy to stare at all day" Trevor says laying down some money and Nico laughs.

"Oh you talking about that Blake girl, whew. She is nice" Nico says and they laugh.

"Catch you on the court man" Breenan says giving Nico a handshake.

"You ready?" Nico ask.

"Yea" I said standing up and we walk out the restaurant. We get back in the car and again his bluetooth connects.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much" Nico says.

"No it's fine" I say looking at the time.

"Maybe I'll see you tonight" he says and I couldn't help to smile. "What party you going to?"

"I don't know honestly. My friends are dragging me a long"

"What? You don't want to go?"

"I don't mind" I said and he laughs. Once we're back on campus, I open the passenger door and look back over to him. "Thank you for lunch" I said.

"No problem, I'll see you around" he says.

"Yea" I said getting out the car. I walk away without looking back. Was that all? He still didn't ask me for my number? This campus is huge, how will he find me tonight?

I sit in my class, hardly paying attention. I was actually tired and wanted to crawl into bed. As my class finishes, I walk back to my dorm while texting my mom. Once inside, I go and sit on the couch leaning my head back when I hear laughing. I look over to see Aria and Desi coming out Desi's bedroom.

"Hey, didn't know you were home" Desi says sitting next to me.

"Did you message Blake yet?" Aria says.

"No, not yet"

"What are you waiting for?" Aria says and they laugh. I pull out my phone and went to Blake's number. I call her and she answers on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Blake, it's Camari"

"Hi"

"Hi, umm... bad time?"

"I'm still in the office about to leave in about a hour, why?"

"Just wanted to know if you were up to going to a party tonight?" I ask and she laughs.

"A college party?"

"Yea" I laugh. I realize how dumb this sounds.

"I'm going to have to pass but I don't mind being the DD" she offers.

"No you're okay. They just wanted to know if you can get us... drinks? We'll pay you" I said and she laughs.

"Of course. I can pick up some Ciroc on the way home and you ladies meet at my place?"

"Sounds good, thank you"

"Of course, see you in a little" she says and we get off the phone.

"So?" Aria ask.

"Yea, she'll pick up a bottle and we can pick it up in a hour" I said and the girl pile on me and we laugh.

"I still need to pick out an outfit" Desi says getting up and walking back to her room.

"What are you wearing?" Aria ask and I look at her.

"I don't know, I'll find something"

"No converse..." she laughs and goes back to Desi's room. The fuck? I'll wear my converse if I want to. I went to my room to work on my homework until we left for Blake's. When we arrive, I knock on the door and she answers.