T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"I'm going to go... the big meeting is getting closer and Blake is still teaching me things about the software" he says.

"Sounds good" I said walking to my closet to find something to wear. I pull out a tank-top and sweats and started to change into them. By the time I was finished changing I turn around and Trevor was staring at me. "Oh... you still here?" I ask and he smirks.

"Walk me out?"

"Fine..." I smile at him and walk pass him out my bedroom. When we get to the front door, Trevor holds me by my hips and I smile as his lips danced on my neck.

"All mine" he says and I turn to look at me and he smiles. "Pick you up later?"

"I'm actually going to relax today, I have a test coming up and homework to finish"

"Okay. Just let me know when you're free" he says kissing me.

"I will" I said and he kisses me one more time before leaving. I couldn't get the dorky smile off my face and I close the door then turn around to see Desi. "Hey..."

"Hi..." she says and I bite my lip. Did she just see Trevor and I kiss? We stare at each other and I shake my head.

"Desi..."

"Do you like... again or something?" she ask and I walk to the kitchen. "Have you guys been seeing each other already? How long? When did it start up? Why didn't you tell me? Any of these questions you're trying to answer?"

"How was your date?" I ask filling up the vase with water. The roses that Nico gave me sat in the kitchen and they go well with our dorm.

"Camari... I'm serious"

"That was the first time we've slept together since... the first time..."

"And?"

"What more do you want me to say Desi?"

"Do you fuckin like him?"

"I don't know.... Maybe?"

"And what about Nico?"

"Desi... all of this just happened, okay? Give me a minute to figure it out"

"I can't believe you"

"What?"

"You're really going to fall back into Trevor's lap that easy?" she says and I stare at her confused. "Don't get me wrong... I like the guy and all but he wasn't with you this summer. I WAS! He wasn't with you when you were crying. I WAS. He wasn't with you trying to repair what he left broken. I WAS! And it wasn't easy. But you're my best friend and I'll walk through fire for you. But this... this is stupid AS FUCK! So what you're telling me is that, he can leave you back home but now that you're in his presence again he wants you? BULLSHIT!"

"Okay Desi..."

"No don't do that Cam. Listen... I understand you don't have to tell me everything, okay I get it. But... Trevor... he was a huge milestone in your life. He took something so precious from you then walked away from it"

"He apologized"

"Bitch bye" she said and I stare at her. "Yea... I was rooting for you guys. I really was! But we went through hell this summer trying to get over that guy! I've never seen you cry so much and I've known you my whole life. That's when I realize that all Trevor is going to do is cause pain"

"Desi. Like I said... it was just sex. And anyways... he had a girlfriend before. And he was already living in another state and we wouldn't had worked out anyway"

"Oh so now he got you justifying what he did was right?"

"NO!"

"And doing this to Nico..."