Some Notes

**Disclaimer: Kiara Rivers and her best friend, Todd Brealey, are mine. Their story arcs belong to me, as well as everything else that involves them. With the exception of a spot of dialogue or two (as they may be prone to stealing someone else's line). I am not the proud owner of anything Marvel related, characters, locations, concepts, movie dialogue, etc.

This is book 1 of 6. Originally it was going to end with book 5...but then, as we all well know, Infinity War and Endgame happened, and then yours truly decided it would be a "wonderful" idea to combine both movies into one last book.

Even though this book has just gotten a fresh editing session, there may still be some small errors that my eyes overlooked. Or Wattpad may do its weird formatting thing where it pushes two words together when they should really be separate. That is not on me, that's Wattpad, for sure.

Please note that depending on when you read this, the following below may be inaccurate. Sometimes I may get so busy that I forget to keep this updated. For now (at least), it is correct.

Book 1 - Collision Course - complete [The Avengers]

Book 2 - Ablaze - complete [original plot]

Book 3 - Unleashed - complete [Captain America: The Winter Soldier]

Book 4 - Into the Fray - complete [Avengers: Age of Ultron]

Book 5 - Ready, Aim, Fire -  complete [Captain America: Civil War]

Book 6 - Dawn of the End - complete [Avengers: Infinity War - Avengers: Endgame]