1.

Jayla's P

Jayla's P.O.V:
My name is Jayla, I'm 18 years old. An upcoming model, and hairstylist. A lot of people know me as ladiiscorpio on Instagram. I have a following of 174k. I have a FEW people that are fond of me and look up to me. I appreciate all the love that is sent to me on the daily. I work at my mom's shop, I have my own chair there. I guess that's a start but I'm working towards getting my own shop and getting the fuck out of her house. Working with her and all my bookings as a model, got money rolling in. So every time I get some money, I put some aside for a place. I have a lil bit of friends here in Louisiana. My girl bestfriend, who is more like my sister Meli. She is under the same modeling agency as me, that's actually how we met. She was the only bitch who WASN'T stuck up they own ass. My boy bestfriend wit his crazy ass. I know him as Kentrell, many others know him as NBA Youngboy. My bestfriend has always been talented, I'm just glad he's finally taking off, ya know what I mean? Today he comes back home for a show. I'm really excited to see him. It's been a minute.

Waking up and not wanting to move, always makes my mind wander. You know about life and other shit. After I toss and turn a few more times, I roll out of bed and drag across the rug, making it into the bathroom. I get in the shower and get ready to start my day. Once I shower, brush my teeth, and wash my face. I lotion up, do my makeup, and put on my lil black booty shorts, my green black and white spaghetti strap shirt that shows my belly button and put on my green fur slides. I take my hair out of my bonnet. Lay them edges and I grab my keys , my phone and purse and head for the door. I get in my all black 2018 Hyundai Sonata and I call up my best bitch, seeing if she up and ready. After that bitch ring for a good minute or so, I hear some shuffling in the background and then a low, soft toned voice spoke up. "Hello?" Meli said. "Bestfriend!! Get tf up hoe, it's time to get down to our shoot. I hope you ain't forget." I smacked my teeth, leaning back in my seat. "No mf. I didn't forget. I guess I just overslept. I'm finna get ready now." Meli said with a less groggy tone this time around. "ok, I'm on my way to you, I'll be there in like 25 minutes. Make sure you ready." I said rolling my eyes. Hanging up. I plug up my aux, listening to my bestfriend the whole ride there.

"Fuck that twitter beef, you want beef, I pull up whea you sleep."

As I pulled up, I turned down my radio and honked my horn. Bruh this bitch better come on. As I'm waiting around my phone starts buzzing. I pick it up and it read "Slime💚👫🌎 wants FaceTime..."
I picked up the phone with a smile. "BESTFRIENDDDDDD" he looked at me and chuckled "wassup lil girl, whatchu up ta?" I moved around some and turned the camera "Waiting on Meli's slow ass, what time you touching down in Baton?" I said, turning the camera back around. "Prolly like 7 tonight, we linkin' at yo momma house or mine?" He said while rolling his blunt. "We can link at cho momma house. I miss her" I said laughing. "aight bet that up" he said smiling. "Bestfriend here come Meli. Let me know when you get on yo flight. I love you." I said softly. "aight, I will. Luh you too babygirl." He hung up and I blushed a little but quickly shook it off when Meli got in. "BOUT TIME HOE" I spat. "yeah whatever bitch, lets dip and who was you talking to??? Don't tell me that nigga coming back in town." She said rolling her eyes. "Ion know what you got against Trell, but don't be taking that shit out on me. Besides he's family. You gotta chill on that back and forth shit wit him Meli." I already knew this was bout to be the longest 4 days, with Meli and Kentrell having to be in the same room. I just sighed and stayed silent the rest of the ride. Man I hope I can get through this shit peacefully.

We gon do NBA youngboy pov next and then do everyone else's on the third chapter. Welcome to Through The Storm. Enjoy🥰