23. FINALE PART 2.

Flashback:
Yeah, we're having a baby Trell..

Why y-you ain t-tell me a-at first?

Because I- Kentrell please stay focused on me..the paramedics are on their way. I need you to stay with me.

I-i c-can't. Tell ma kids I luh em..I-i luh you too Jay..

Kentrell....Kentrell please!!!!! Please, don't die on me. Please baby please..
_________________________________

Jayla's P.O.V:
I sat in the waiting room of the quiet hospital the most you could hear were beeps coming from heart monitors, I was surrounded by Kentrell's friends and his immediate family. My shirt stained with Kentrell's blood, including my hands and face. I couldn't sit still so I had this constant movement with my leg. The same flashback kept replaying in my head. In a matter of minutes, I prayed so many times in hopes that the doctor would come out of his room and give us all the good news in the world. Within all these thoughts, I heard shuffling around. Seeing everyone stand up before the doctor that was slowly walking before us, I then stood up as well.

"Family of Kentrell Gaulden?" The doctor spoke as we all nodded.

"Kentrell is a very lucky young man, he could've died tonight if the bullet would've stayed just a little longer, there would have been nothing we could do. The only downside is, right now he needs the breathing machine a little while longer so he has to be kept here a few more days." The doctor stressed, never taking his eyes off us.

It was like a sense of relief for all of us and you could feel the mood lighten in the room, until we heard the double doors from the opposite direction open and slam back as two police officers charged toward me.

"Jayla King?" One of the police officers said, while staring down at me.

"What y'all want with me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"We have a warrant for your arrest, for attempted murder of Kentrell Gaulden." He said sternly while handcuffing me.

"Yo there has to be some kinda mistake. She ain did nun." Ben protested.

"Sir, I advise you to back up. This has nothing to do with you." The other officer said, grabbing me as they drag me out the hospital.

"Help me..." I cried to them as they took me away.

"Don't worry Jayla man, we gon get you outta there. Don't worry about nun." Three said loud enough for me to hear it down the hall.

As I was being walked out, London walked past me as she looked at me with a evil smile on her face as she waved bye to me, walking into the hospital.

I sat in my cell and wondered how I was going to make it out of all this shit. I can't be in prison pregnant. Hell I don't want to be in here at all but especially not while I'm carrying my baby. I really have to do something and do it quick. I was cut out of my thoughts by a guard coming to me to get me out of my cell.

"Let's go King, you got a visitor."

I sat down at the window looking at the girl who was now staring me down.

"Who tf are you?"

"Don't worry about it, Look this your warning. Stay away from Kentrell or all this shit that happened will get pinned on you for real." She said in a stern tone.

"Bitch I don-"

"You heard what I said bitch. Stay away or you'll be in here having your baby in a jail cell." She said smirking getting up walking off."

Where do all these people keep coming from and how do I make it stop? You know what, they wanna see me show my ass. They wanna pull me out of character. We gon see, cause it's war now.

THIS IS THE ENDING OF THROUGH THE STORM.

CONTENT IS BEING PUT TOGETHER AS WE SPEAK.

WHILE Y'ALL WAIT, WOULD Y'ALL WANT A DIFFERENT FAN FIC ?

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.❤️❤️❤️❤️