21.

"I never really settled down, without a place to call home. I got so use to the changes. Moving from stranger to strangest. You should face it I am crazy." - Jhenè Aiko

Jayla's P.O.V:
Jeremiah was FINALLY getting ready to leave which led me to believe Omari was back from doing whatever. I made my way downstairs to see him sitting in my living room, I really don't know what this nigga think this is but ima put a stop to all this shit today. It was one thing for him being a friend and trying to get to know me, but it's another for him to keep popping up unannounced and sending his fucking friends to watch me. I'm not a charity case, I don't need fucking saving. What I need is space. His attention was directed to my 55" inch t.v. screen that was mounted to the wall, I came and stood in front of it, snatching the remote turning it off. He now held a mug on his face but I didn't give a fuck, I wanted answers.

"The fuck is you on Jayla?" He stared at me, with that same mug plastered to his face.

"What is all this about Omari? Why do you have niggas coming to babysit me and shit?" I inquired.

"Look, it's dangerous out here and I just wanna make sure you safe. Even more now since you found out you pregnant." He stressed.

"Omari, that's nice and all..but this ain't yo baby to worry about and last time I checked I wasn't yo girlfriend. I'm not trying to be mean dude but you're really smothering me at this point." I sighed loudly.

"Oh I see, you bitches are so funny. Somebody try and care about y'all dumbasses and try our hardest not to be like the last nigga and you can't accept it. What? You still love that fuck ass nigga back in Louisiana?" Omari shouted.

"Don't bring him into this. You'n fucking know him to be speaking on him O. Now you OD'n." I retorted back at him.

"YOU TAKING UP FOR THIS NIGGA BITCH? AFTER ALL I DONE FUCKING DID FOR YOU? I STG YOU GETTING ME TIGHT." He said now inching toward me as he yelled.

"Nigga you betta know who to get fucking tough with, I didn't ask for you to do NONE of this shit. None of it. So like I said, keep my baby daddy name out yo mf mouth. Simple." I yelled back with my hand in his face.

"Jayla You'n know who you fucking wit son. You really don't." He said through gritted teeth , as he grabbed me by my neck, throwing me against the wall.

"L-let go of me Omari." I winced in pain.

"Bitch I swear, you EVER defend another nigga against me, I don't give a fuck who it is. I'll fucking kill you." He barked at me, tightening his grip before snatching away, storming out the door.

All I could do was slide down the wall and cry..I didn't know what else to really do or who to call, so I scrolled through my phone slowly and called London.
____________________________________

London's P.O.V:
I had been sitting in front of Jayla's house for about a few hours now, since Kianna told me that today was the day I'd sit and watch how she maneuvers around her house and shit and she goes anywhere I would follow and keep check of her whereabouts. I ain't really care much about Jayla any fucking ways..Little do she know, the only reason I even started working for Kianna and Fredo is because I felt like she made Kentrell forget what WE had. She was so important to him, that he'd forget he had a whole relationship to tend to. The bitch is so forgetful that she don't remember me but that's the way I wanted to keep it, it was long ago so I knew she wouldn't really remember anyway. Trell swore up and down that this girl was just his best friend but I pop up and this bitch is carrying his child. That's ok though, ima make sure not for long. I got pulled out my thoughts and you'll never guess, it was Jayla's ole stupid ass. Game time.

"Hello?" I spoke softly.

"H-hey London, you got a minute?" Jayla said sniffling as if she'd been crying.

"Yeah girl, what's wrong? You ight?" I said fake concerned, rolling my eyes.

"Not really, I was thinking maybe you could come by..I really need someone to vent to." She said desperately.

"Sure boo, um give me about 15-20 minutes. Ima pull up." I said, face palming.

"Ok, thanks." She said, as the phone went dead.

Stupid bitch.
____________________________________

Kentrell's P.O.V:
I been fighting myself, I wanted to reach out to Jayla so bad mane. I'm sure she ain't wanna hear from me, all day long I been thinking about Jayla and these random ass numbers that been calling my phone. I had so much shit to think about, my ass couldn't even sit still.

"Trell, mane just hit her up if it's bothering you this much." Three stressed to me.

"She don't wanna hear from 3 and you and I both know dis." I sighed.

"How you know that fasho though bro? She could really need you and you'd never know." Ben spoke up.

"If she needed me, she'd hit my line. I'm sure of it. Probably hugged up with some nigga by now." I said with my head in my hands.

"You know Jayla ain't the type to just be running wit anybody so don't even do that. You just using that as an excuse to not reach out to her dude." Three said.

"Mane, you right. I just ion know. I hate that rejection shit. I ain't ready for nun like that." I mumbled.

"Aye Trell. You know that 225 number that called us the other day, talking all that shit?" Ben said.

"Yeah, what about it? We'on kno dem." I said looking at him.

"Man that same number just called me, but London name popped up with it." Ben shot back.

London?...

TBC
SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS
❤️