4.

"She a ride or die, she could've left and she ain't leave my side." - NBA Youngboy

Jayla's P.O.V:
Today was Kentrell's  show and I can't lie to you I'm so nervous. Like I know I have my own social media platform where I'm known, but people don't really know much about me being close to Kentrell. It's a lot to take in emotionally cause people are so cruel for no reason at all. He's been wanting to go public with our friendship and give background to it but I keep telling him no. His fan base is wide and all of them are hella over protective, ESPECIALLY the females. Before getting myself together, I went and sat with my mom and talked to her about it cause I just can't shake this feeling of something bad happening. My mom always knew the right things to say when I'm under pressure or what she likes to call it.."overthinking" I sat down at the island while my
mom cooked and sighed before calling out to her.

"Momma?"

"Yes baby?" Momma turned to me and smiled.

"I need some advice, I have a bad feeling about Kentrell's show tonight but I don't want to let him down." I fiddled around with my fingers as I looked down.

"What do you feel like is going to happen?" She said as she made a face of concern.

"What if his fans don't accept me? What if one of his ugly a-" I caught myself before cussing in front my momma, she'd throw me by my hair across the room if I did. "I mean what if one of his many girlfriends are up there too and it's all awkward."

"Listen Jayla, you can't let other people's opinions of you, make you go into hiding and try to avoid everything. You and Kentrell have a bond that NOBODY can break, not unless you two allow it. Stop sweating the dumb shit and go have fun with your bestfriend." Momma said to me sternly.

After sitting there for a while longer and realizing how right my mom was, I got up and gave her a hug. I made my way upstairs and proceeded to get myself dressed for tonight. I went downstairs and asked my momma to take my picture for the night so I could post it.

 I went downstairs and asked my momma to take my picture for the night so I could post it

Liked by Og_3three, famousdex, and
165,345 others

Ladiiscorpio stepping out✨

view all 20,100 comments

Og_3three let me find out, sis poppin out like this😍😍

nba_youngboy i10you💚

nbakd2x fuck you dressed like dis fa? look like you finna get pennies thrown at you.🤮

ladiiscorpio @ nbakd2x stfu bum.

meliicouture so call me, cause we need to talk ASAP.

I sighed at the last comment I just came across coming from my bestfriend Melii. I picked up my phone before going over my thoughts and calling.

"Hello?" Melii spoke through the phone in a semi calm tone.

"Hey, wassup? What's so urgent?" I twirled my hair around my finger, looking at myself in the mirror very uninterested in what she had to say cause I knew it was about me going to Kentrell's show.

"So when was you going to tell me you was going to Kentrell's show?" She chuckled but it wasn't a regular laugh, she still had a serious tone.

"I didn't know, I had to run it past you first. Like since when did I have to inform you of where I'm going to be ALL the time?" I sighed loudly.

"Listen, I don't feel like Kentrell is good for you, and I told you that before when you was all broken up about him not being around as much the first time. Don't come crying to me when you get your fucking feelings hurt." Before I could say anything more the line went dead.

"This bitch. aight bet." I shook it off and went down the stairs, saying bye to my mom and headed to the show. I gripped the steering wheel in nervousness. Quickly shaking it off. Eventually I pulled up, getting out of my car after grabbing my purse. I mentally prepared for anything that came with tonight on my way here. Jesus be a fence all around me cause I don't wanna have to stomp a bitch out tonight. After making it inside, I walked pass hella niggas posted up talking and staring like regular muhfuckas would do. Females twerking on some of the guys or just plainly standing in the corners with their friends acting reserved, when they're really hoping to get approached. I spotted Montana, as I'm making my way through looking for Kentrell or one of the boys to show up.

"Hey Montana. Where is everybody else?" I looked up at him.

"They inna back, come on let me take you." He moved people out the way, making way for me and we finally reached the room where everyone else was.

"If it isn't the lil Blac Chyna in training." I heard KD yell from across the room, making everyone look at me.

"Fuck you, dumbo lookin' ass nigga." I mumbled.

"Leave ha alone KD, damn. Come hea mane." Kentrell called out to me. I made my way to him, as he pulled me into a hug by waist.

"ewww, nigga you gay." Ben said lowly.

Kentrell shot him a look, that made him turn his head as if he didn't say anything, then Kentrell turned his attention back to me.

"How you feelin'?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"I'm fine Trell. Why you ask?" I smiled nervously as he still held me in his arms.

"Just making sho." He mumbled before being told he's up to come on stage.

"You ready fa dis?" He turned back looking at me.

I nodded as he took my hand, holding his mic and green bandanna in the other hand. My ears were filled with screaming and then he begin to perform.

"Ima say I'm sorry fa all dat shit dat i had did,
And I'm thankful for that shit that you had done when we was kids."

I smiled at him and I happen to see K3 hopping around with a mic, before walking to me to pick him up. I looked into the crowd to see how much love and support they gave to Kentrell. As time went on, Montana went up to Kentrell and whispered something to him. Causing him to inform everybody that the concert had to be cut short. I scrunched up my face as they walked off, grabbing me too.

"Kentrell what's going on?"

"Jania in dis place acting up. I gotta handle it." He. Sighed, changing his shirt.

"Aye. She talking to TMZ and shit outside." Three yelled inside as he was holding the door open.

"I'll be back in a few, don't leave outta hea. Ion want you mixed up in anything." He said calmly before kissing my forehead, walking out with the gang.

I knew something like this was going to happen...

Any Errors I'm sorry for.😭 ima try to be consistent from now on!!