10.

"It could've been right but I was wrong

Only think 'bout you when I'm alone
Part of me that cared just know it's gone
And I know, that I can't, get caught up"

Jayla's P.O.V:

I couldn't just sit there and keep taking the shit Kentrell said. He thought he was speaking his truth but I felt it was all bullshit. As long as we've been friends and as much as I've held him down, he still continues to let this bitch say whatever to me. I can't even vent to anyone, my own best friend doesn't want to talk to me because of my friendship with Kentrell. That's something else I didn't really understand, Meli never had a legitimate reason to despise him. Her main excuse was he left me without warning and felt no remorse for it. I soon got over him leaving though and we kept in constant contact, so her attitude was honestly for nothing. My mind was racing and at this point tears were threatening to leave my eyes. I was trying my hardest to fight it off because who can cry and drive at the same time without one or the other becoming difficult.

I eventually made it home and sat there to collect my thoughts before walking in front of my mom, momma knew when something was bothering me and I had no energy to explain anything right now. I got out my car and went inside my house, my mom was in her favorite place..the Kitchen.

"Hey momma." I said lowly.

"Hey baby, how was the cookout?" Momma spoke in a curious tone.

"It was great, you know I always have a good time with Ken and his crazy family." I chuckled nervously, knowing I was lying.

"Jayla. You and I both know that yo ass is lying. So come in here and tell me what happened." She sternly stated as I sat at the Island.

I took a real deep breath before going on to explain the situation.

"His babymomma...me and her got to fighting again." I said sighing.

Momma glared at me but not because she was mad at me but the situation it's self. I remember my momma saying if she ever found out Starr was fucking with me again..she would fly my cousins, that I don't know very well might I add out to Louisiana to fuck some shit up.

"So I guess it's time to fly yo cousins out here." She snickered.

"Momma, you don't have to do that. I can handle myself." I said as I palmed my face.

"Ion wanna hear that shit Jayla. Plus you need more people to hang around, ones that won't cross you in the end." She said calmly but sternly at the same time.

"But momma I-"

"That's final Jayla, dinner will be ready soon." She retorted, ending the conversation.

& with that I made my way upstairs to take a shower and I just can't stop replaying Kentrell and I's argument earlier.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kentrell's P.O.V:

I sat in my room for a long ass time trying ta piece together what just happened, it's so hard to tell what Jayla really want from a nigga. I be trying ta keep everybody happy and all i'm really doing is stressing myself out. It really do hurt me to see Jay upset though, I wish I knew what she wanted so I could give it all to her. I got pulled out of my thoughts by yelling and a whole bunch of shit being tossed around. I jump up to go and see what the fuck is going on and I see my mom practically begging Starr to stay and I got mad as the confusion just got worse.

"Aye mane, the fuck is going on!?" I shouted, causing them to turn around.

"I told yo ass if that hoe come around my babies one more time, I was leaving." She said with a mug.

"I tol you befo' you not takin' my kids no whea and I mean't that shit." I spat through gritted teeth.

Starr waved me off, continuing to get K3 and Fats ready.

"Why didn't you just respect what Starr said?" My mom started to shout.

"So you on ha fuckin' side?" I spat back, glaring at my mom.

"Yo ass betta find somewhere else to stay while you still out here." My mom said calmly, looking directly in my eyes.

I really can't believe this shit right na.

TBC

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS

LONGER AND MORE EXPLICIT CHAPTER NEXT.

THANK YOU FOR ALL Y'ALL SUPPORT